[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

- Posting song lyrics as your status message (especially if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Msn_messenger_logo_2.jpg (13KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
Msn_messenger_logo_2.jpg
13KB, 313x254px
- Posting song lyrics as your status message (especially if you were feeling down or sad)
- Pretending to be offline (invisible) when that one person whom you disliked - but liked you - signed in, while secretly chatting to your friends
- Nudge wars
- Signing in and becoming excited when someone left you a meaningful offline message
- Seeing the avatar of your crush pop up when he/she signed in, and feeling the following surge of excitement
- SPACE - SEND - SPACE - SEND - SPACE - SEND
- Becoming annoyed when the borders of the avatar of the person with whom you're chatting turned red (i.e: his status changed to 'busy'; happens when they open a program or watch a fullscreen video while chatting with you)
- Trying out various fonts and text colours
- Flooding your friends with "winks", and trying to see who can find the weirdest
- Sneaking onto MSN at 2am, while hoping your mom does not catch you staying up late because you have school the next morning

Ah.... Those were the days. Skype can never hope to replace those golden memories.
>>
Why don't you just kill over you old bag of bones?

We kik now.
>>
I always thought Aim was better, but everyone I knew from school used MSN so I used it too. It actually wasn't terrible and got the job done.

Totally 100% useless now that everyone has phones though
>>
Kids nowadays are much better.
Some of them use irc and have sensible manners even.
>>
>the giant fist knocking on your screen
>>
File: 1501904307506.jpg (11KB, 238x212px)
1501904307506.jpg
11KB, 238x212px
>mfw he didn't have msn plus
>>
>>62088457
>being this underage
>>
How could Microsoft possibly fuck up this bad
>>
Who /icq/ here
I remember getting some badass 6 digit number somehow, everyone thought i was a haxor
>>
>>62088437
this brings back endless memories. MSN was where I was in my prime, it was easy to flirt and chat to people without the need of relentless self-promotion. along came myspace which worked in unison with MSN, two different platforms that lived in harmony and you could use myspace in your advantage to find out more information about someone or look someone up and get their msn addy. then came Facebook which destroyed MSN (albeit Windows Live and Skype were the real killers of MSN)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.