[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"dude, just buy $non_flagship_android_device and flash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 0

>"dude, just buy $non_flagship_android_device and flash Lineage"
>do a Google search to find out who's maintaining the Lineage fork for this device
>top result is an XDA thread started by a literal street shitter using the Indian flag as his avatar
>it takes three more pages of unintelligible replies to discover that Bluetooth doesn't work and the camera is now a potato
you have to be legitimately retarded to buy anything other than a Galaxy or a Pixel
>>
Galaxies are shit too.
If you want android, buy a Pixel and use stock.
>>
>>62056662
most of the people you're speaking of use a 4chan app to post at home via wifi. I mean that's fine but doesn't do what 99.9% of smartphone owners need. iMessage alone is a huge dealbreaker.
>>
>>62056662
non flagship devices have locked bootloaders and mediatek cpus so you cant flash anything that is not signed by the manufacturer.
>>
>>62056809
That's not true, Qualcomm SDs are not just flagship processors. This is actually quite incorrect in regards to most Samsung products which are a pain to deal with due to Knox.
>>
Some of the best thing on /g/ are how fucking cheap you fuckers are with your tinfoil hats
>Dude just get the bare minimum smartphone bordering on flip phone specs, anything above that is unnecessary I would know as a fat fuck who never leaves my basement
>>
>>62056909
they can do what i want and the only bad thing is that the bootloaders are locked. maybe its possible to bypass that with a hardware flasher if you can make your own bootloader
>>
>>62056909
>im a retarded autist who plays shitty kike made mobile "games" instead of interacting with people
>>
>>62056662
enjoy your botnet
>>
>>62056662
>you have to be legitimately retarded to buy anything other than a Galaxy or a Pixel
True, but you're really just autistic and retarded in general if you're buying anything other than an iPhone.
>>
>>62056984
I'm posting from a Moto Droid Turbo I got in 2014, I don't have any space to download a single app without deleting videos or an app in it's place. Games have no place on my phone.

Which is why I laugh every time you turboautists recommend something this shitty.
>>
I just want a good phone with expandable storage and removable battery. I really like my Nexus 5x but it has neither of those things
>>
>>62057032
>on an actually shitty phone
>gets mad at people recommending budget phones
who even are you
>>
>dude, just buy a laptop instead of a cuckphone
>"i cant im too weak to carry something so big and all my friends have cuckphones its the cool new thing and my mom needs to call to check up on me every few hours and she cant figure out how to communicate with me over the internet so she says i need a phone number"
>>
>>62056984
most people are phone zombies now. you would know that if you go outside.. people walk like they are drunk and do not notice what happens around them because they watch videos on their phones with headphones on.
>>
>>62057070
Someone who realized what it's like to use one if these cheap phones and despises anyone who recommends the sale and encouragement of said pieces of shit
>>
>>62057194
Modern budget phones are much better than your piece of shit ever was dude.
>>
>>62057226
this. budget phones have memory card slots and and a headphone port and sometimes even removable batteries unlike the high end models
>>
>>62057226
Tbh I like a lot of the features in the Turbo, it's just a hassle since I ran out of storage space so fast and it's starting to show its age when used fairly often. Plus randomly it'll shut down every once in a while under a heavy load and I can't use my data internet if I'm on a call.
>>
>>62057103
>t. obese neckbeard with no girfriend that still lives with his mom
>>
Are there any good western Android flip phones yet Or do I have to go to Korea?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.