[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you prayed to Isidore of Seville today before logging in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Have you prayed to Isidore of Seville today before logging in?
Because apparently he is the Patron Saint of the Internet, programmers, coders and students...
>>
>being a roman-catholic cuck to a communist pope
>>
>>62045059
that's idolatry
>>
>>62045059
I'm more of a fan of Saint Ignatius myself.
>>
>>62045130
>Not worshipping the one true religion
>>
>not praying to st. iGNUcious
>>
>He hasn't made up his own religion from bits of his father's orthodoxy and (batshit insane) mother's animism into a reverence for the machine itself.
If you don't truly love the machine, how can you pretend to it's statuses?
>>
>Doesn't smoke salvia to talk directly to the neon snakes in zipperspace

Why imagine when you can witness?
>>
>>62045059
Every day before work. The man has helped me countless times when I was knee-deep in shit I probably wouldn't get out of otherwise.
>>
>>62045717
Praise the omnissiah
>>
>>62045059
>praying to saints
>>
>>62045059
Hey OP,
Very original and interesting thread.
God bless (you).
>>
>not using ketamine and going into the wired
>>
>>62047643
>ketamine
>no accela and soykaf
[email protected]
>>
File: 1483061060645.png (351KB, 546x415px) Image search: [Google]
1483061060645.png
351KB, 546x415px
>>62046264
Adeptus Mechanicus approves this comment
>>
>>62045059
His electoin was a tossup between himself and Santa Tecla (tecla == key in Spanish)

I live in Seville, BTW, and this is the first I've seen reference to him in years...
>>
File: martin-luther.jpg (284KB, 971x977px) Image search: [Google]
martin-luther.jpg
284KB, 971x977px
>>62045059
>>putting your faith in the whore of babylon
you deserve to burn in hell anon
>>
>>62049245
>Unironically listening to a (((German))) kike nigger
It's you that will go to hell
>>
>>62049512
Rome never conquered the Germans and was destroyed by those same Germans centuries later. Just who is superior here?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.