[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can major in whatever I want anywhere I want. How do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: money.jpg (143KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
143KB, 400x300px
I can major in whatever I want anywhere I want. How do I make big money in tech?
>>
Make software for hedge funds and other finance companies. As long as you get the right connections to enter the industry, you've literally written your future self a blank check. As many millions as you want.
>>
>>62040519
Steal a good idea and get lucky i.e right place, right time
>>
>>62040519
Just steal other people's ideas. Find something existing, make a variation on that idea (just enough to be able to claim to be different), and then assert yours to be better.
>>
Look into your crystal ball and find out what the big buzzword is gonna be in five years. Go get a masters' degree in that.
>>
>>62040519
Become a CEO.
>>
lucky ball says tough luck
>>
Sales.

/thread
>>
>>62040856
They make fuck all on average though.
>>
>>62040898
What do you think enterprise salesman make?

Hint: over $150k for sure, and many make much more.

Pro tip: Millennials suck at sales so the field will be short staffed going forward.
>>
>>62040960
Developers make more on average according to Payscale.
>>
>>62040519
Major in marketing and use your skills to trick VCs into giving you money.
>>
>>62040572
This is how both Microsoft and Apple have been doing business since the start
>>
Mine Ethereum
>>
>>62040572
It's have to be less than 30% equal, as Suits has teach me.
>>
>>62040519
If your parents are rich and have friends in tech, you'll make lots of money.
>>
File: 1498020227696.jpg (218KB, 1019x804px) Image search: [Google]
1498020227696.jpg
218KB, 1019x804px
You won't make good money unless you're good at something.

You won't be good at something and put the time in unless you enjoy it.

Choose something that interests you and excel at it.
>>
>>62043125
If you do this, you will spend most of your time attempting to explain things to people who haven't even grasped the basics; and very little doing what it is you excel at/enjoy.
>>
>>62040519
don't bother, you will always be poor
>>
>>62040519
Actuarial science if you're not a brainlet
>>
>>62040546
Hey m00t how are you? Long time no see
>>
>>62043399
Go to bed, dad.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.