[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't deny that sometimes overnight you think about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: xboxonex.jpg (208KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
xboxonex.jpg
208KB, 2048x1152px
You can't deny that sometimes overnight you think about the Xbox one X, and how it will be one hell of a beast.

>Hurr durr more games on PS so PS is better
The amount of games on consoles depends solely on the console power and marketing
>Hurr durr no it doesn't you fucking faggot, PS has always had it's clique of gaming companies and anyways will have them
Well the Xbox 360 was much better marketed and slightly more powerful then the ps3 so you tell me why the ps4 is any different
>Hurr durr consoles never compare to the #pcmustardrace
Yes, everyone knows that, but they're much harder to setup and put together. A 3-year-old could figure out how to pay on a console. It's also cheaper.
>In a few years the new console will be outdated because PC grows too quickly.
Yes, but it'll take a few years for a PC to be more powerful than a console for $500, mostly because of the Bitcoin problem.
>>
nah
>>
>>62038330
wake me up when it gets good exclusives, right now the best combo is PS4+PC.
>>
games are not technology
>>
Nah. Sometimes I'm thinking about the console CPUs and if they are going to have a different architecture than x64 or ARM.
>>
>tfw your GPU doesn't have a 4K vaporchamber cooling it
>>
>>62038330
Thanks microsoft for letting me play xbox games on windows 10
>>
>>62038575
The only w10 game I was looking forward to was the gears trilogy and they managed to fuck it up somehow
>>
NO GAMES
O

G
A
M
E
S
>>
Hate to do this desu but...
>>>/v/
Seriously, this is exemplary /v/ material, fuck off.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.