[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chairs are technology Are kneeling chairs a meme or are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

Chairs are technology

Are kneeling chairs a meme or are they actually good?
>>
It is a meme made to bait communists and faggots.
>>
>>62030247
>the virgin sitter
>the Chad sitter
>>
Instead of all the meme chairs, wouldn't it be better to just make a chair that hold your body in position so you don't have to pay any attention to it?
>>
chairs of all kinds should be abolished and work done at lecterns while standing
>>
Wouldnt be a wood chair be nice to your back?
I sat on mine now for 3 hours and worked at my pc. Had to lay down now bc of back pain.
My chair is cancer.
>>
>>62030273
>the virgin gaming chair
>THE CHAD THRONE
>>
>>62030247
I've had one without backrest and currently have one with and it's super confortable but doesn't enforce the best posture (better than a regular chair though). One gripe though, you keep leaning forward so you need a low desk.
>>62030626
Painter's stool or something like that. It looks like a bicycle saddle on a tripod leaning forward a bit.
Best posture enforcement ever, you're almost standing. Just leaning a tad backwards with a hip angle of about 5°
I'd use this if I had a desk tall enough wich I should get around to buy.
>>
>>62030247
actually we have kneeling chairs at work, and are quite ncie when you want to stretch legs while continuing working... also we make lots of jokes about them being good for begging stuff from bosses
>>
>>62031053
You could also just use a standing desk
>>
>>62030247
these two people are not even using the same fucking computer

the person on the left can benefit from sitting at a lower desk, or standing up to work. the abomination chair is a meme
>>
>>62031178
>also we make lots of jokes about them being good for begging stuff from bosses
lol
>>
>>62031180
Standing for extended periods of time is tiring too.
The standing desk meme is fine for a home computer if you wanna force yourself to use it sparsely but not for office use or if you like using it for extended periods.
The stool is the perfect work chair imo.
>>
>>62030247
No, they're just dick sucking training devices. Have you realized why a woman is shown using that chair?
>>
File: 正座.jpg (407KB, 1585x2200px) Image search: [Google]
正座.jpg
407KB, 1585x2200px
>>62030247
>chairs
useless bloat
>>
>>62031572
The other issue I've seen is that people tend to lean on them or rest their one elbow on it while standing
>>
File: 1501631445870.jpg (150KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
1501631445870.jpg
150KB, 640x852px
>>62031053
>I'd use this if I had a desk tall enough wich I should get around to buy
>>62031180
>standing desk
>>62031572
>Standing for extended periods of time is tiring too

I feel like a huge shill for posting this, but I recently got this lifting desk and it's honestly the greatest investment I ever made. It transformed my workflow by 200% and IKEA even gives you 10 years warranty on it. (in the country I live in)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyl2NvKIK7M
>>
>>62032336
Forgot to say one thing that's really great about it IMHO: It seems silly but adjusting the height by just 2 cm up or down can make a difference. Sometimes you stand more tall, sometimes you're slouchy etc. it just always fits me perfectly this way.
>>
File: chair.jpg (85KB, 528x400px) Image search: [Google]
chair.jpg
85KB, 528x400px
>>62030742
>>
>>62032396
Well done,

well done.
>>
>>62030247

Its a meme and if you are desperate for a meme chair just buy a big exercise ball you can use for sit ups when you are over it.

Not a ball chair just a full size ball.
>>
>>62032336
>>62032357
Looks pretty cool, is it all mechincal or hydraulic or how does it work?
>>
I bought one, didnt work for me.

1. knee pressure is too much, I feared exactly that
2. you can still sit slumped over, so..
>>
File: Cewek komputer bugil (5).jpg (46KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
Cewek komputer bugil (5).jpg
46KB, 500x703px
>>62032666
Hm... not really sure about that. I suppose it is hydraulic, since the legs were surprisingly lightweight when I installed the desk. It's all made of steel and sturdy though. It makes a distinct electronic 'lifting' sound when you push the button if that makes sense. (something you've heard a thousand times - think the classic 'robot sound' from movies etc.) What's good is that you can install the remote anywhere you like and it also comes with a little netting underneath the plate to cram all of your PC cables in, so no spaghetti salad between your feet when working.

But I suggest you drive to an IKEA near you and try it for yourself.

I spent some time and looked up competitor models of the same kind and IKEA proved to be the best in terms of bang for buck in my area of the world + warranty and all. You can even just buy the legs and choose a different table plate if you like. The standard one is okay though IMHO
>>
>>62032396
Noice, but this should have been Chad's throne
>>
File: the_chad_throne.jpg (19KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
the_chad_throne.jpg
19KB, 675x900px
>>62033020
>>62032396
Sorry forgot the pic
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.