[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is any AI that can really break re/Captcha? Why don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: captcha.gif (58KB, 616x164px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.gif
58KB, 616x164px
There is any AI that can really break re/Captcha? Why don't /g/ try to create one?
>>
>>62025702
>Will /g/ make my life easier?

If you want to make your life easier, get a job and buy a pass.
Otherwise, fuck off.
>>
>>62025702
I have an idea for how to, but I'm not quite sure what I would do with it. As much as I would like to see reCaptcha die, I don't know if it would be conscionable to release a software that could be used to break all text based captchas on the internet. (Google obviously doesn't care about conscionable however that is their advantage in life)
>>
>>62025714
It's not the concept of not having to pass the captcha, it's because I like to break "unbreakable" things
>>
>>62025749
There is a definite method of reading text recaptchas, as if humans can be reasonably expected to recognize text images then so can a computer be programmed to do so.
>>
>>62025702
Good idea, I'll go make a logo for the project right now
>>
>>62025749
No.
YOU don't like to break unbreakable things.
YOU want someone else to do it for YOU.
You're just skiddie scum.
>>
>>62025795
Yeah, you're right, I'm just curious how could anyone break this thing, and why anyone haven't did it yet. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>62025795
>YOU don't like to break unbreakable things.
>YOU want someone else to do it for YOU.
Isn't that the whole purpose of reCaptcha?
>>
It's already broken.

t. Enterprise SW developer that sold a Ticketmaster instant buyer to a reselling agency.
>>
>>62025702
You cant really make an ai to interact with something that is so broken that itself cant even recognize the right answers.
>>
>>62025714
or just use the text captcha, idiot.
>>
>>62027997
Because there is no right answer on a lot of them.
>>
File: 1477289693441.jpg (29KB, 272x362px) Image search: [Google]
1477289693441.jpg
29KB, 272x362px
>>62025702
>/g/ creating anything worthwhile
>>
>>62025702
Because every time /g/ tries to make something it never happens. The only people here with the skill and motivation to create things have jobs. The rest who have lots of time are severely lacking in both skill and motivation.

Just in case /g/ does attempt this, ill make the logo.
>>
Any decent deep learning network should easily do the trick for at least 70% of cases.
>>
>>62028069
>select all cars
>*selects all cars*
>try again
>>
>>62028239
No it wont work in this case because 50% of the time not even humans can solve it.

Some of them are literally impossible.
Even so, why waste precious time trying to solve a captcha when you're going to have a 60 second delay after posting anyway

stupid
>>
>>62028266
Maybe you're getting different captcha than me, then. Mine are always simple street signs or cars, and skipping the "impossible" ones counts as solving them, by the way.
>>
>>62028351
when you mistake one of the images, you get another one, and after a while, you get images that are not really easy to understand
>>
Well the google ai can
thats how it knows you are wrong
>>
>reCaptcha
>Made by Gooooooogleeeee
>/g/
>All the posters complain about shit and jerks off to cartoon girls

yeah no. Jokes on you for even thinking /g/ is capable of doing something
>>
Would be pretty fun if there were a solution that used Google's Vision API.

Just use the legacy captcha like a normal person.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.