[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone shitting on AMD? Higher Vega prices are due

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1499003727065.png (249KB, 482x358px) Image search: [Google]
1499003727065.png
249KB, 482x358px
Why is everyone shitting on AMD?

Higher Vega prices are due to miners, high demand = higher prices, jewvidya would have done the same
>>
>>62020419
They already done the same, it was called the founders edition

Its okay when nvidia does it
>>
>>62020450
>founders edition
It's ok, AMD already did the same thing
Frontier edition, except it was 1,000
>>
>>62020419

it's shit if you want to do extreme overclocking. amd is only good in my book for budget builds and low to medium-level processing for online things
>>
>>62020450
Nvidia was incredibly fucking open
"Hey so msrp is 600, founders is 700, and AIBs can sell whatever in between"
>>
>>62020419
>Why is everyone shitting on AMD?

because no one can buy their cards. miners find channels to buy the entire stock before the cards even hit the shelves. amd fanboys don't like that. they don't like the fact that they can buy only weaker cards miners have no interest in, or buy nvidia.

every AMD hate thread you see comes from butthurt AMD fanboys that are forced to buy Nvidia cards and with lack of competition situation will get seriously fucked up soon. there are rumors of nvidia exploiting this whole miner AMD craze to start charging for their drivers as a yearly subscription service. they can't sell volumes like AMD can so they'll try to recoup their "losses" if you can even call them that, by charging for drivers. shit times ahead
>>
>>62020489
No one sold at the msrp though, exactly the same as vega. Founders just jacked up the prices overall.
>>
>>62020419
Indignant gaymur nerd rage that they have to fight with other people for their tendies.
>>
>>62020586
Between MSRP and founders edition was what they were allowed to sell at and retailers could decide more
AMD just lied, 100 dollar difference
>>
>people actually defend founders edition

never thought I'd see the day
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.