[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ7 N4GLoiBA >THEY FELL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ7N4GLoiBA

>THEY FELL FOR THE SHITSYNC MEME

TOP KEK

G-SYNC, IT JUST WORKS
>>
>>62020090
>Turns out AMD fanboys were just shilling shit technology
More news at 11
>>
File: 1503184894905.jpg (514KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503184894905.jpg
514KB, 1280x720px
>>62020090
>literally monitors fault, shit VAmeme
>OH NO VEY ITS AMDs FAULT, PAY ME MORE SHEKELS FOR GAY-SYNC

oook merchant, you're my greatest ally
>>
>>62020283
Are you just plain stupid and retarded?

It only happens with Shitsync enabled
>>
>>62020297
It's never AMDs fault
They never do any wrong
Best products ever
Wait for Navi
>>
>>62020283
>amd literally sells you known faulty samshit monitor with their (((packs)))
>>
>>62020297
>>62020332

do you understand concept of Free-Sync and why it's cheaper than G-sync?
Free-Sync chips are made by different manufacturers, so price is less than for G-sync which is made ONLY by nvidia, now try to figure out the rest
>>
>>62020350
>AMD has other companies make their shitty chips so they can never be blamed
4D chess
>>
File: SHO NUFF.png (595KB, 937x788px) Image search: [Google]
SHO NUFF.png
595KB, 937x788px
>>62020090
the thumbnail reminds me of a salazar studios video so I'm not clicking this shit, that fucker is dumb as bricks.

Regardless, people reported that there was a firmware issue OR freesync issue had issues with communicating with these monitors. Suppoosedly, vegas implementation of freesync fixed the issues with this specific setup. Is this video tested using vega 56/64? If it isn't, this is old news. These monitors have had issues with the full freesync range since they were released (it works with the upper framerates but "turbosync" or whatever doesn't work")
>>
>>62020370
>Android has other companies make their shitty phones so they can never be blamed
>>
>>62020350
are you paid for defending this shit?
>>
>>62020090
>literally the second thing he says is "It's not as simple as 'this thing flickers' "

Bye bye now shill, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
>>
>>62020400
Top tier tactics
>>
>>62020451
>amd is never wrong reeeeeee
t. amd shill
>>
File: 1392104226142.png (359KB, 792x540px) Image search: [Google]
1392104226142.png
359KB, 792x540px
>>62020090
>"flicker" is in quotes in the title
>>
>>62020090
>monitor backlight flickers like hell
>oh noes, it must be ayymds shitsink fault !!!
you know, standards exist for a reason, if you don't follow then, shit happens
you haven't hear this from me
>>
>>62020090
>has typical VA blue-black blur - something every single VA panel has
>flicker is caused by a software feature of the monitor itself

Its just a typical Samsung quality monitor. What is this stupid thread even about?
>>
>>62020322
Adaptive sync is a VESA standard and its implementation is entirely down to the monitor manufacturer. The single and only thing AMD offer is testing and verification that the manufacturer's implementation works with their cards. This allows them to use the FreeSync logo in their marketing. There are plenty of adaptive sync monitors without FreeSync certification, including this one. Samshit chose not to pay for AMD's testing and certification, so blame them for any problems.
>>
>>62020090
And why should I believe this homeless looking retarded high-school dropout that can't even speak without slurring his speech?
>>
>>62020090
with AMD you always lose
>>
>Samshit monitor
I have a freesync monitor and it works just fine.
>>
>>62020090
>Be AMD
>Release new GPU
>Want to show case the excellent totally high quality better than g-sync amazingness that is freesync.
>Bundle monitor
Monitor sucks ass
Monitor is $200 more now than it was a month ago thus negating any savings from the bundle.
People that buy it think freesync sucks
More people go Gsync instead because you get what you pay for.
>>
>tfw freesync 2 is addressing the "OPEN STANDARD" issue by having more stringent QC on panels that get the freesync badge
>AMD doesn't have freesync 2 enabled on VEGA nor is it rolled out yet

WHY is RTG so fucking incompetent and why are panel makers so shit at having good products. Nvidia did the right thing in having strict QC by making their proprietary chip, but the closed aspect and 200 dollar price was enough to deter me from buying it.
>>
>>62020090
That video says that it works fine with Vega, and that Polaris has issues with that specific monitor.
>>
>>62020378
>>62020815
nobody replied to me because they're too busy shitposting.
This is a non issue if you're buying vega bundles. Don't buy this monitor for anything else besides vega. Even then you're not guaranteed it to work with future cards.
>>
>ultimate may cause flickering
>must be a chip or driver issue goys
>>
>>62020090
holy fuck I want my 12 minutes back, stupid fucking Gaymer's Nexus "uhh we don't know uhhhh there's no issue" uhhh gibe adsense video
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.