[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so I have to ask you guys um so I might have sent pics to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3019.png (233KB, 616x446px)
IMG_3019.png
233KB, 616x446px
Okay so I have to ask you guys um so I might have sent pics to some on on a email and didn't realize the label was still on in gmail to my work will it be sent to them and if I remove the label will it not be sent to them idk kinda fuck
Pic not related
>>
>>62010462
Try asking your question again. This time, with less retardese.
>>
>>62010472
Okay so I sent a email it had a label on it for my work will it be sent to my work even though I removed it later
>>
>>62010481
Are you asking:

"If I sent an email to my work, will my work receive it, even if I removed the label later?"

Please note, this is a yes/no question.
>>
>>62010508
Yes
>>
>>62010525
If you sent an email to your work, you can't unsend it. If you deleted the work email address before sending, then it will not send to your work.
>>
File: IMG_3125.png (118KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3125.png
118KB, 750x1334px
>>62010531
Okay so black is the label
And green was who it was meant to be sent too will the label address get this email
>>
>>62010531
Also can I delete my email address if I am fucked and then they won't get it
>>
File: email.png (27KB, 749x604px) Image search: [Google]
email.png
27KB, 749x604px
>>62010575
In this picture, the only people who will receive the email are in the "To," category, the "Cc" category (carbon copy), and the "Bcc" category (blind carbon copy).

>>62010587
>Also can I delete my email address if I am fucked and then they won't get it
What are you asking? Serioiusly. Take a second, and think your question out. Imagine that I have no idea what you're asking, because you haven't given any details.
>>
>>62010638
Okay so I didn't put the name of my work in the to section also I belive the name of the label was just my works address
>>
>>62010638
Also helpful anon I'm fucking dumb so bear with me
>>
>>62010656
Once again, I have no idea what you are saying. I don't know what a "label" is, in reference to what we are talking about.

If you put your employer's email address in the "To" section, the "Cc" section, or the "Bcc" section, your employer will get the email. If you put your employers email address in the "Subject" section, or in the body of the email (where you type out the rest of the email), then they will not get a copy of the email.
>>
>>62010683
Gmail labels
>>
>>62010709
Gmail labels are literally just a way to organize your inbox. Nothing else.

You really need to do research on shit before you start using it.
>>
>>62010748
Yea thanks just freaked out there
>>
>>62010758
So what's the email about faggot. You get all this help and you leave us like this?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.