[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i currently own a oneplus 2 since last summer, and its been having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: OnePlus-5-Review-15-840x473.jpg (68KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
OnePlus-5-Review-15-840x473.jpg
68KB, 840x473px
i currently own a oneplus 2 since last summer, and its been having a little bit of lag every time to time. im thinking about gettit the 3t one. or do you guys think that it would be better to get the op 5?
>>
>>62008233
yeah, the 5 is obviously better.

why are you considering the 3t over it? just because of price?
>>
Not much of an upgrade from the 3T to the 5. I'd get the 3T or wait for the 6.

>>62008248
The 5 doesn't even have OIS so it's camera is dogshit from the get-go.
>>
>>62008248
jelly problem on the screen surf experience, camera its not that good.

and also between the 3t and the 5 there is not that big of a difference.
>>
>>62008233
>>62008375
Camera is great for the price, alongside the update with EIS. I'm consistently blown away by the camera performance—coming from an iphone 6.

I don't think the jelly thing is any issue anymore. Besides, so few people had the issue it was negligible.

If you wanna upgrade to a great phone with a great experience I say go ahead, but remember to be financially smart about the decision.
>>
>>62008233
>1 year old phone gets almost imperceptibly slow
>WELP TIME TO BUY A NEW ONE!!

just do a soft wipe you consumerist turd
>>
>>62008596
thanks for the advice bro
>>
>>62008690
i did fucker, i just want a new phone.
stupid ass mother fucker.
>>
>>62008705
you say that to my face and not online and see what happens

also just get the nokia 6 or 3 if the 6 is too expensive for you. It's the new /g/ phone.
>>
>>62008705
Give me your old one then you cuck, my opo is getting chipped all over the frame
>>
Just get a Nokia 3310 and install gentoo
>>
>>62008233
just get an iphone
>>
iphone
>>
>>62008233
>would be better to get the op 5?
are you retarded????

- jelly scrolling
- can't call emergency services
- one day warranty
- customer service designed to fuck you
- when something breaks, gotta wait 2 months for shit to get back from china.

only morons buy OP5.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.