[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we be concerned that this is happening even more often

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: The Future.jpg (54KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
The Future.jpg
54KB, 480x640px
Should we be concerned that this is happening even more often than before? It seems like every day more software is removed from the App Store and Android's Market.

>It used to be it took government action to get a website to remove certain content, and now all it takes is something that threatens to be offensive to someone

Can we ever recover out Internet to be the free, fun-loving provocateurs it used to be, or will we slowly sink further in this rabbit hole without a way out.
>>
Why are you mad that walled gardens have conditions of entry. If you want to be free, use the web and not these shitty native apps.
>>
Who cares about the play store? It's google's selection of apps.
Just use fdroid
>>
Any context for this?
>>
>>61965903
Neutral Twitter competitor that a lot of alt-right moved to after they started getting banned everywhere. Google's using it as an excuse to kill Twitter competition since they're all in bed desu
>>
>>61965877
+1, the world would be a whole lot better if phone posting ceased.
>>
stop using play store?
you realize even play store itself is completely optional on android, right?
>>
>>61965938
>neutral
Top keks mate
>>
>>61966582
It is, you can go on it and make all the lefty rants you want. Who uses a platform doesn't decide it's political affiliation, it's only when the platform starts deciding who can use it does it become biased. Gab itself allows anyone to use it
>>
File: 88x5nnxbdofz.jpg (73KB, 590x462px) Image search: [Google]
88x5nnxbdofz.jpg
73KB, 590x462px
>>61965938
Nope. Not neutral. They are strong Trump supporters including mentioning the "Alt Right." There's conspiracy talk that it happened because Gab made a job offer to the manifesto guy Google fired. The reality is neo-nazi rag The Daily Stormer is being sheltered on Gab and Tor. Either way, I made an account: if it's popular and Apple and Google won't allow its app, I want in
>>
>>61966820
Tor doesn't like dailystorm either but they also said they wont infringe on ds's ability to use the for network. I consider that neutral, unless you're actually suggesting Tor is actually a neo-nazi strong hold
>>
>>61965758
Fuck off nazi
>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.