[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> A friend once asked me to watch a video with her that s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: v3261.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
v3261.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
> A friend once asked me to watch a video with her that she was going to display on her computer using Netflix. I declined, saying that Netflix was such a threat to freedom that I felt uncomfortable with promoting its use in this way.
https://stallman.org/netflix.html

Is this autisms final form?
>>
>>61938074
Netflix is jewish propaganda, so I agree with Stallman, but for the wrong reasons.
>>
>I felt uncomfortable
It wasn't netflix that did that.
>>
> that she was going to display on her computer using Netflix

jesus christ i cant believe he actually talks like this. i bet if you asked him what he had for breakfast he would first interject about how what i'm referring to as "breakfast" is in fact, the "breaking fast meal" before tediously listing every ingredient and how it was cooked
>>
>>61938074
Only the true wizard of GNU can dodge that succubus so cleanly
>>
>watching shitflix.
no thank you.
rms was right on this one once again.
>>
>>61938074
>netflix
>3dpd whores
But RMS was right.
>>
rtorrent is free software
>>
It's funny how sometimes things RMS says seem a little "out there", but he invariably turns out to be right on the money every time.
>>
>>61939315
That's how the wisest people are.
>>
"Please join me in rejecting pay toilets firmly."
Stallman, Richard Matthew.
>>
If your smart toilet used non-free software, would Stallman just piss in your tub?
>>
she wanted netflix & chill and you blew it ??
>>
>>61940264
>smart toilet
y tho
>>
>>61940264
I would piss on the motherboard of the smart toilet
>>
>>61940803
Connects to the internet and orders toilet pucks when I'm running low.

Automatically drops a puck when the water is no longer blue.

Analyzes my urine and feces to detect and diagnose health problems.

Get on my level.
>>
File: rmsgtfo.jpg (23KB, 646x319px) Image search: [Google]
rmsgtfo.jpg
23KB, 646x319px
>when she invites you for some netflix and chill
>but you have no chill
>>
>>61940863
Shit
>>
>>61938425
Kek
>>
>>61938148
kek
>>
>>61940863
Why do you need water to be blue?
>>
>>61941064
Indicates puck effectiveness.
>>
>>61938131
Stallman is Jewish you dumb nigger cunt
>>
>>61941252
So was Jesus and Hitler.
>>
>>61941370
Hitler was a Christian you dumb shit.
>>
>>61941758
Privately, he wasn't. He despised Christianity because to him it promoted weakness and the subjugation of the Aryan race/aesthetic
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.