[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY IS JAVA SO FUCKING HARD ?!?!?!!!?!!?!?! you guys told me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px)
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
WHY IS JAVA SO FUCKING HARD ?!?!?!!!?!!?!?!

you guys told me that if i learn C everything else would be easy to learn. well it's not fucking true!!
>>
>>61929938
What are you finding difficult?
>>
>>61929938
How the fuck is java hard, it's c like syntax but without memory management
>>
>>61929938
>One of the most documented languages
>One of the most verbose languages
>One of the most used languages
>Several trillion guides and tutorials on every aspect of the language
>SO HARD!
Maybe you should drop programming and pick up sociology. Or cooking.
>>
>>61929938
It's verbosity makes it so fucking hard to learn
>>
>he jumped right in instead of learning about the virtual machine
>>
>>61929938
kids make android apps nowadays. how can you find that difficult
>>
>>61929938
https://youtu.be/QM1iUe6IofM
Always remember to separate the data structures from the functions, but Java doesn't allow that.
You're probably stuck on syntax, anyways.
>>
>>61929938
It's okay, man. The world will always need waiters and pizza delivery guys.
>>
Java is one of the easiest languages to learn.

The hard part is actually using it without being held back by retarded anti-features.
>>
>>61929938
OP, you are already gone?

In any case: Java itself is easy to learn, its not that big of a language.
What probably confuses you are the trillions of frameworks and libraries that everyone uses and are almost required to make the language somewhat useable.
>>
>>61929938
Java is piss easy compared to C.
>>
>>61929938
Learn python instead
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.