[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this /our laptop/? Is the Thinkpad finally detroned? >DC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Getacx500-server-processing-1.jpg (136KB, 494x500px) Image search: [Google]
Getacx500-server-processing-1.jpg
136KB, 494x500px
Is this /our laptop/?
Is the Thinkpad finally detroned?

>DC Power Plug
>2 Ethernet Ports
>Military grade protection, can be used underwater.
>2 batteries so you can swap an empty one with a full one and continue your important work without being disrupted by a reboot.

The Getac X500 Server.
Oh, and did I mention it can be a mobile server?
>>
Only if it comes with a VHS slot
>>
>>61916530
I want it, price?
>>
5k ok well shit
>>
>>61916530
>laptop
>when it's basically a server with a screen bolted on
>>
T H I C C
>>
what kind of person needs "portable personal server"? When you have acess to ethernet cable I'm sure there is also a power outlet, no?
it looks amazing though, and two batteries are neat
>>
http://us.getac.com/notebooks/x500/features.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwt8rMBRBOEiwA2F2biNmBaZPKA4ALotiSKixdCT-7Aus1HL018lmbpNzV5v0TOI48jOoloxoC2NUQAvD_BwE

>IP65
This laptop is less waterproof than most phones.

>950M
Good luck with battery and performance

>Can be used as server
Literally anything can be used as a server. This means fucks

>15.6" screen
The worst screen size. Too small for a dtr and too big for a portable computer.

>Get a quote
You have to get a fucking quote, they don't even tell you the price

Desktop pcie looks cool though
>>
>>61916869
Also it's an i7 4th gen. Have even more fun with battery life
>>
What you've done here is take a picture of the X500 and list the specs of the V110. Except the underwater part which I think you made up.

Also this laptop is designed to lock you in to windows
>>
If Linux works out-of-the-box with this, I will strongly consider unironically using it.
>>
>>61918289
Linux works out of the box with many laptops. Also see >>61916934.
>>
>>61916530
>no trackpoint
>>
>>61916655
And that's for the base model. The expansion bay and second battery can bring the price up to $7k when fully loaded.
>>
>>61916530
"laptop"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.