[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his music player can't overlay the lyrics on his screen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>his music player can't overlay the lyrics on his screen anywhere he wants

What even are you doing with your lives?
>>
>English so bad he needs lyrics
Pajeet kindly fuck off
>>
>>61913888
What even are ya
>>
> he listens to music with words

What a fucking plebeian
>>
>>61913868
which mp
>>
Life is too short for gimmicky '''''"""""(((((features)))))"""""''''' like that.
>>
>>61913868
What player is that? The style looks vaguely like Spotify.
>>
>>61917072
Ou shet you're real. Like a week or two ago there was a thread that was about the tracking of people and shit, and some anon pointed that there was an anon that write exactly like “''''''''''''''''''that'''''''''''''''''''''.
>you were never anonymous friend
>>
>>61914619
>His music has no words in it
Are you a queer gender queer?
>>
>>61913868
>paying attention to the lyrics
lel
>>
>>61913868
> pointers
Any serious language doesn't use this shit.
>>
>>61917860
I do """"""""""that"""""""""" too, fampai
>>
>>61919434
What even are ya
>>
>>61919434
delete this
>>
>giving some Vladimir who made a shitty music app access to your screen overlay
Smart
>>
>>61922361
You're not the brightest knife in the van
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.