[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok Ive been planning on getting a high performance laptop, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Ok Ive been planning on getting a high performance laptop, but my savings for it are 1.5k or less.

Any recommendations g/?
>>
Install gentoo
>>
get a high performance desktop instead.
>>
>>61912934
I would but I need the portability of a laptop, unfortunately.
>>
>>61912956
No you don't. Otherwise you'd already know what to get.
You're here to get some crappy gaming laptop. All you're going to find out is how much of a faggot you are.
>hurr durr no I wasn't
Then you would have stated the reasons/workloads for this """need"""
>>
>>61912995
What few people I know i have to travel to multiple cities just to meet face to face and they are not the types who use video chat. I would gladly just buy a desktop otherwise.
Not everyone who is forced to rely on laptops rather than based desktop computers are cheeto eating scum.
>>
>>61913127
Still haven't given any reasoning why you need something more than a web browser.
You sir are a class A faggot, with delusions of grandeur.
>>
You haven't explained anything about what you want to do with it. How could anyone give you a good idea of what you want?
>>
>>61912915
>high performance laptop
you're a fucking retard. no one needs a laptop that can gayme.
>>
>>61912915
Something with a lot of code and wires.
>>
I've generally read good things of the lenovo y720 and your budget is enough for it.

Pay attention to the cooling and the temperatures reached.

Wirecutter and notebookcheck are nice websites to read when looking for a new laptoo.
>>
Dell inspiron 7559 with a big boy SSD. A thousand bucks tops. Gtx 1060 at 1080p is perfect
>>
>>61913221
>>61913231
Thank you.
>>
>>61913231
This or XPS15 if you want a nicer machine.
I paid my XPS15 1300€ maxxed out because I got taxes back by buying it as a business, never looked back.

Whatever you choose, be sure to stalk Dell in the first 30 days until they give you the perfect machine, don't let them Jew you
>>
get a 64 bit system and install templeos on it
>>
dell XPS is pretty good
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.