[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jamal stole my iPhone today. He asked if I had a phone he could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: f313f.jpg (29KB, 660x574px)
f313f.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
Jamal stole my iPhone today.

He asked if I had a phone he could use to call his homie to come pick him up.

I said I did, and gave him the phone. He typed a few numbers then sprinted away with the phone.
>>
And you didn't just call right away to get it remote turned off?
>>
nice 1st world country amerifats
>>
>african-american asks for your phone
>don't want to give it to him
>realize you're a beta male and afraid to say no
>also don't want to seem racist by saying no
>you give it to him already knowing there's a good chance he will steal it
>>
File: 1499805452284.jpg (50KB, 218x285px) Image search: [Google]
1499805452284.jpg
50KB, 218x285px
>>61892800
>autist goes outside for the first time
>>
File: 1489232355611.jpg (60KB, 584x399px) Image search: [Google]
1489232355611.jpg
60KB, 584x399px
>>61892800
>acknowledging a nigger's existence
lmao
>>
>>61892800
>Jamal gets back to the hood
>"ayo, wus dis cartoon shit on dis nigga phone lmao"
>"AYO JAMAL 2, come here see the shit on dis nigga phone"
>"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
>"KIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI"
>"AAAAAHAHAHA"
>"NIGGA"
>"NIGGA LISTEN TO THIS DUUD'S RINGTONE"
>*gook music from little girl anime*
>"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
>>
>>61893543

that's their problem if they want to make it a race issue
>>
File: 16427455.jpg (62KB, 960x864px) Image search: [Google]
16427455.jpg
62KB, 960x864px
I'll tell you a real story, OP. I work as a bartender. The place I live in is quite far away and it's not really busy during the night.

Last year in a tuesday night I was walking home. I have to walk 5km to home since there's no bus at late night. I was by myself and around 300 meters away from my house there were a few teenagers (some of them in their early 20's) blocking my path. They were white, blonde hair, blue eyes, tall but skinny.

They blocked me and started asking questions, and if I had any changes. As I declined one of them pushed me --which is when I realized the kids were getting hostile (which explains why he was so close to my face). One of them holds the him back and another one asked me if I had a phone. I showed them my old, half broken phone.

Surprisingly they let me go. They were saying shit like "Learn to run when you are in trouble" etc, although none of them really caused fear in my mind for some reason (probably couldn't take them seriously? IDK)

My point is, whites aren't really saints in comparison to niggers. I guess you don't go outside enough or life hasn't hit you yet.
>>
>>61892800
>handing your phone to any stranger, regardless of race
>20XX AD
>>
>>61893810
They let you go. If this was the hood they would have taken your phone AND your shoes, as well as beat the shit out of you for 39 seconds before running away.
>>
>>61893855
Nope. They let me go because it started to get some attention
>>
>>61893864
They were white pussies.
>>
>>61893543
>african-american asks for your phone
>don't want to give it to him
>realize you're a beta male and afraid to say no
fine fine...
>you give it to him already knowing there's a good chance he will steal it
cuck.

correct beta response:
>don't have any credit mate.

alpha response:
>No.
>>
>>61893810
>let me tell you of my one subjective experience that invalidates all crime statistics and even personal experiences of other blacks who are uncomfortable when their own race walks behind them
The post
>>
Just say you didnt pay your bill
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.