[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What gets your blood boilling /g/? >Eshop tells me that goods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1471637327058.jpg (12KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
1471637327058.jpg
12KB, 329x329px
What gets your blood boilling /g/?
>Eshop tells me that goods will arrive today
>Its 11:14 already and courier is nowhere in sight
>>
File: 1501834323872.jpg (66KB, 569x815px) Image search: [Google]
1501834323872.jpg
66KB, 569x815px
This
>>
>>61880088
>12:01 AM
>no USPS truck in site

FUCKING KIKES RRREEEEEE
>>
>have to wait 5 days for a gasket for my motorcycle to be in stock
>have to wait 5 days shipping to receive it
>have to ride it unregistered because DMV won't give me temp tag
>DMV won't give me temp tag because it's in an "unsafe condition"
>fucking numbnuts that sold it to me wasn't electronically inclined whatsoever, but wired in a bunch of gizmos and gadgets haphazardly
Think about how much worse it could be, you toddler
>>
>>61880131
This is why you use Icon Pack
>>
>>61880088
>>61880156
>>61881331

Shitposts like this, /g/ is not your blog so fuck off
>>
>>61881331

>Buy motorcycle without checking it first
>blame the DMV

You're just a dumbass
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 563x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 563x626px
>>61880088
>What gets your blood boiling /g/?
When I hear all about some devs app or script or what ever on github and the author goes on and on and on and ON about how wonderful his work is only to later find out that it's in some bizarre language that no one ever seems to know and there is no readme or any other instructions known to man of how to use it. Reminds me of some of the older factory hands @ work where they really are true experts, honestly.....but ONLY on ONE part and could never run the entire place by themselves like their ego tells them they could. All used up, like a one trick pony, Sure the ONE trick is perfect but that's all, nothing else. Sure lots of folks are very intelligent, but without the wisdom of how to use intelligence, it's not the end all be all. It's that way in many walks of life, sad to say. But some say that "experts" are really only experts at convincing everyone else they are experts on everything. I find that to be very accurate.
>>
File: notwant42553.jpg (23KB, 352x303px) Image search: [Google]
notwant42553.jpg
23KB, 352x303px
>>61880088
> set system volume
> listen to winamp
> open a youtube video
> return to winamp
> barely audible
> adjust system volume by one notch
> full volume restored
> until I play something in VLC
> loop on any change between audio applications, always need to reset between uses.

Windows 10 is retarded. I fucking hate my company for forcing me onto this shit.
>>
When Windows 10 pretends to have a built in FTP client but it doesn't even support encryption or active mode.
Stop adding half-assed features to your fucking operating system Microsoft, fuck. Can't you just divert a tiny amount of that spyware budget into the actual OS development?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.