[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Linux noob back once again. I managed to installed the void

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 2000pxTux.svg.png (554KB, 2000x2357px) Image search: [Google]
2000pxTux.svg.png
554KB, 2000x2357px
Linux noob back once again.

I managed to installed the void distro? On my laptop. Every seems to work alright but im still a noob so how do I get all my laptop functions like battery indicator and the middle mouse click button working?
>>
I like my sister.
>>
Also the interface looks ugly as fuck how can I change the theme of it I downloaded the xfce flavor of void.

>>61859913
What?
>>
>>61859939
>What?
Like the posts says, I like her. I can't tell her irl or else she would stop talking to me forever. So saying the truth in these low&reply threads kinda makes me feel better. Somebody out there now knows I like my sister and it kinda feels like a burden off my chest for some reason.
>>
>>61859968
just tell her don't be a faggit
>>
>>61859968
What the fuck does that have to do with installing linux?
>>
>>61859984
I would rather pretend to be a normal brother than never get to talk to her again.

>>61859986
Nothing I guess. It's just that your thread won't receive a lot of attention especially since it breaks /g/ rules. It's like purgatory for me here, I am neither suppressing my innate feelings for my sister or actually telling her.

So yeah I like her. GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!
>>
>>61859968
Any pics of her you want to share?
>>
>>61860022
No, if she ever develops feelings for me she's mine and mine alone.
>>
>>61859905
>battery indicator
That should come with a DE (desktop environment) or some application for that. Look at your software center or whatever Void has.
>>
>>61859939
Hello op. Welcome to the xfce-install -Syu race :)

First off you definitely need to be subscribed to their irc channel (#voidlinux iirc) for help. They have very good support their.

t. former void user
>>
>>61860067
Can you help me install void and delete windows? Any option I chose in the bios only boots it off usb not actually installing it.
Do I chose the viod (ram) option?
>>
>>61860022
Probably too ugly to share or else you would be bragging about how hot she is
>>
>>61860230
Or maybe I love her so much I don't want her to be virtually whored.
>>
how did you settle on void? it's kinda a shit distro
>>
>>61859913
i hate my sister
>>
>>61860275
Someone reccomened it to me. Im open to other distros but it has to be light weight as im running it on an older laptop i3 comparable cpu.

Im looking into alpine linux as well. I was planing on using lubuntu but it has trouble installing and people said systemd is a botnet so idk
>>
>>61860319
an i3 cpu can handle any linux distro your little heart desires as for reccomendations, I'd say arch, it's what void wants to be. also systemd being a botnet is a meme, everything is a botnet here
>>
>>61860347
Well the battery life is also shit. Ill try installing alpine if not ill look into arch. Do you know how to disable something backdoor thing with systemd?
>>
>>61860276
I'm sorry to hear that anon. I guess all sisters are not created equal?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.