[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/, please help me solve this issue. So I'm running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: HQDGSjx.jpg (117KB, 1456x971px) Image search: [Google]
HQDGSjx.jpg
117KB, 1456x971px
Hey /g/, please help me solve this issue.

So I'm running Win 10 (sadly) and want to use two different wallpaper slideshows for both of my monitors. How could I achieve that?

pic somewhat related
>>
you need to run the following little script with cmd, it gets you to the wallpaper UI of windows 7/8.

control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper

had the same problem...
>>
>>61858717
I found that on google aswell, but I dont think I can do what I want with this. I can set a wallpaper slideshow (which I could do with W10 UI aswell) but I can't do something like set folder1 to monitor1 and folder2 to monitor2, right?
>>
>>61858788
>like set folder1 to monitor1 and folder2 to monitor2,

that was never a feature
>>
>>61858873
yeah, i don't think so either.. pity
>>
>>61858873
>>61858896
I never said that was a feature, that's why Im asking how I could achieve this effect. Maybe some 3rd party program?
>>
>>61858916
DisplayFusion, it's paid though, but theres a pirate version floating around somewhere
>>
Get cucked winfag.Now go pay many shekels in order to be able to use gifs as your wallpaper.
>>
>>61858920
thanks I'm going to try that

>>61858942
while you're at it, you could tell me how I could do that on linux aswell
>>
>>61858074
Freeware program on github called MultiWall.

10 Seconds of Googling you complete faggot.
>>
this is all bullshit but its what i came up with : use the virtual desktop feature, write a power-shell script to set the wallpaper but selecting a image from a folder. schedule a task to run the script at intervals of your preference. Not sure how you could make it different for each virtual desktop thou, i don't think power-shell has modules for virtual desktops.
>>
this is better then my bullshit.
>>
>>61858074
firewatch is such a shit game. all that plot build up for a complete let down of an ending. it's as if they just thought fuck it, this is good enough lets wrap it up.
>>
>>61858966
>>
>>61858966
but thats not what I want to do. thanks though

>>61858996
thanks, but that's a bit too much effort for something that might not even work

>>61859009
that's not my setup btw thats why I said 'pic somewhat related' I dont use razer shit
>>
Why do so many people use the Firefox welcome installation as the wallpaper?
>>
So DisplayFusion seems to work quite well, sadly it's proprietary, maybe in the future I could make my own tool for that. thanks guys
>>
>>61858074

First of all, convert to Linux.

Second of all Display Fusion is worth all the 20 pound for a quality display, wallpaper manager on Windows.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.