[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chrome >botnet firefox >cucknet safari >too much faggotry,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

chrome
>botnet
firefox
>cucknet
safari
>too much faggotry, doesnt play webms
edge
>too edgy for me, not multi platform
vivaldi
>whats the point runing a skin on top of chrome
brave
>same as vivaldi, also I can install my fucking adblock myself

So, is pic related the last hope we have?
>>
>>61848288
I been using seamonkey for a while now with very few problems.
It's a great browser for ramlets.
>>
There is also Pale Moon and Waterfox
>>
Yup. I love Iridium.
I have a portable copy on my USB stick.
>>
>>61848352
waterfox sounds promising
>>
Iridium if you like chromium, Pale Moon of you don't. Qutebrowser if you're autistic, Netrunner if you're very, very autistic.

That's basically it.
>>
Iridium,Water Fox, Nightly if you're Wincuck.
Icecat if you're a Lintard
>>
Iridium is the only acceptable chromium based browser.
>>
>>61848288
> "Chromium (which Iridium is based on) is a very secure browser, yes. But it does call home to Google. And we did even more to enhance security to the maximum extent possible."
>>
Safari can play webms. You just need to install the VLC plugin.
>>
>>61848916
>You just need to install the VLC plugin.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!
>>
Yandex.
Seamonkey.
>>
>>61848664
waterfox, iridium, and Nightly is on linux retard
>>
>>61848860
>to the maximum extent possible
i.e. it still calls home to Google, and also to Iridium servers
>>
>>61848916
>Safari can play webms.
yeah, but not embedded, so fuck off with your missinformation. I dont watn to sepnd 3+ sec to open a new tab and paste the fucking web link.. Might as well open the page in chromium, iridiom in the meantime you fucking moron
>>
>>61849105
Can you prove it?
>>
>>61849105
It's least bad Chromium fork along with ungoogled-chromium
>>
i just want a browser i can have 100 tabs open in and it doesnt use up 1000000000 memory
>>
>>61849127
No, I can't. But don't you think that's what they're implying? If it absolutely did not phone home to Google, they'd say it.
>>
How does an average user stay on top of security updates with Iridium? Does it notify you when a new version is available?
>>
>>61849105

The imbecile you replied to misquoted, it says the exact opposite on the site. Go read the FAQ you fucking moron.
>>
>>61849414
>If it absolutely did not phone home to Google, they'd say it.

It does say so you fucking moron.
>>
I am currently looking to pick between Iridium and ungoogled chromium.
Which should I pick? Pros and Cons of both?
>>
File: 1289002441445.png (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1289002441445.png
82KB, 500x500px
>>61848288
I am searching for a good browser for a while now, that is at least as "good" as cuckfox, I tried opera which was decent until I tried to import my bookmarks, holy fucking shit how can you fuck up bookmarks so hard. you can't access all bookmark in an easy comfortable way no you get this horrible bookmark bar on the side and if you have more than 10 bookmarks GOOD LUCK sorting that shit and make it usable because opera is fucking shit at it. I looked on ways to make the bookmarks actually usable and found out that opera once had a good bookmark managing system but they trowed it away for that piece of garbage they have now.... good job devs making your shit worse.

So far the only acceptable bookmark managing I found are cuckfox and Botnet, this is unacceptable.
I am already using nightly but its basically the newest iteration of cuckoldry Mozilla shits out.

I tried Opera, Vivaldi, Safari, FUCK pale and water shit they are outdated as fuck, isn't there a fucking browser that is not based on botnet or an outdated version of cuckfox?

Can't use edge because I am on Wincuck 7.
>>
>>61852666
Brave
>>
>>61852666
>be /g/
>can not write script for parsing bookmarks
>>
>>61848664
Why wouldn't you use nightly on linux?
>>
File: brittany_venti_1502416882367.jpg (159KB, 696x1024px) Image search: [Google]
brittany_venti_1502416882367.jpg
159KB, 696x1024px
Install a Firefox derivative which has stripped out the SJW nonsense such as Waterfox. Apply addons: ublock Origin + uMatrix + Smart HTTPS + Decentraleyes + BetterPrivacy + Privacy Settings + Self-Destructing Cookies + Canvas Defender + Click&Clean

Then, strip out the Google connection — Type "about:config" in the url bar, search for "safebrows". Disable everything you can. Also, delete all the url entries you see on the right side.

Then, block ads and trackers before they even get to your pc — Modify your HOSTS file.
http://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm

That combination is how you defeat ads and trackers and SJWfox. Furthermore, use ProtonMail for email. Use searx.com or qwant.com for searches. For complete privacy, consider using a VPN such as PrivateInternetAccess.
>>
Why should I trust Iridium?
>>
>>61852726
I said no botnet clones
>>
>>61848288
>Chromeshit
>>
>>61852797
>botnet
Look at the source yourself
https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop
>>
>>61848288
I see nothing wrong with brave other than almost no extensions. I use ut for anything except for webdev/node.js debugging.
>>
File: -Hodor.png (233KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
-Hodor.png
233KB, 800x530px
>>61852726
>BRAVE
>Full Hodor

Welcome to the botnet. It's creator, the same guy who made Javascript which is a primary instrument to spy on you and trample on your privacy, has made no secret of the fact that he fully intends to collect and package your data and sell it to advertisers.

"Once Brave has 7+ million users, the company will use your browsing history and share industry-standard ad categories with publishers. Armed with this data, they'll be able to place appropriate ads. Is it still invasive? Sure, to an extent. But Brave is hoping users will be able to look past that and is even planning to offer a small financial incentive to do so."

Fuck off.

https://www.techspot.com/news/63536-brave-speedy-browser-strips-out-web-tracker-ads.html

https://www.sitepoint.com/interview-brendan-eich-ceo-brave/

The CEO's plan is to lure in users by making claims of "privacy", and then he fully intends to use that user base as a marketing ploy to sell clicks back to advertisers. Brave is a scam.

Also, Hodor.
>>
>>61852831
>posting this pasta in every browser thread
How autistic are you?
>>
Pale Moon doesn't support most Firecuck addons so what's the point? If Waterfox does it might be good, haven't checked. Iridium seems to be goat though it might be a botnet like everything else.
>>
Anyone else use TinCore? Sorry, Dutchfag here.
>>
>>61850735
iridium - semi open source
ungoogled chromium - as of june tgere was no up to date windows build
>>
>>61852817
see >>61852831

thanks no need for botnets
>>
Iridium is based on chromium...
>>
>>61852763
Waterfox is not even a fork but only a build. Stay memed
>>
>>61852860
but it does. even when it doesnt seem to at first theres moon tester tool to install Jetpack sdk addons however new they are
>>
>Using anything but a text based browser
Do you autists even security?
>>
>>61852763
tranny faggot pls. your advice is horrible. you're just mentally ill.
>>
LOL
O
L . @ the millenials dealing with google placebo.

every chrom-e-ium is google botnetted

use yandex and share your anime posts with the fair and honest russian people

you silly millenials
>>
>>61852753
>>61849093
Because IceCat is better.
>>
>>61848288
ungoogled chromium > Iridium and vivaldi and all other memes
>>
>>61848288
>>whats the point runing a skin on top of chrome
>So, is [IRIDIUM] the last hope we have?
Iridium is based on Chromium too.
>>
>>61852831
HOLD THE DOOR
HOL DOOR
HOL DOR
HODOR
>>
>>61848288
Iridium devs won't advertise the fact that the browser calls home to their servers, use palemoon instead.
>>
File: 2017-08-11_59:33.png (4KB, 83x77px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-11_59:33.png
4KB, 83x77px
yeet
>>
Ungoogled Chromium or Iridium are GOAT as of right now.

Lets see how Netrunner goes
>>
>>61849563
install it with hombrew lol, and you'll see new versions with brew update
>>
>>61848288
Brave is not based on chrome.
>>
File: Otter_Browser_MASTER_COCK.png (1MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Otter_Browser_MASTER_COCK.png
1MB, 1920x1920px
I've been lurking threads like these for days now and nobody ever mentioned the only superior solution (pic related). And this is supposed to be a legit technology forum? Shame on you guys.
>>
>>61853185
basilisk ftw
>>
>>61852666
waterfox or palemoon
>>
>>61853581
learn to read aspi
>>
>>61852763
>protonmail

tfw nobody ever suggests tutanota
>>
>>61853581
this
>>61853916
No really, those are the best two options at this point. I switched to pale moon and haven't looked back
>>
>>61854430
Whats bad about the Protonmail?
>>
Use either surf (webkit2gtk) or qutebrowser (qtwebengine). Pick your poison
>>
>>61849381

install botnet
>>
>>61854492
I said no cuckfox derivative and no outdated browsers, watercuck and paleasshole fall in both
>>
>>61854672
Settle down man, I'm just trying to help. Both are still actively developed, not outdated. Why can't it be a derivative of Firefox? You realize neither have anything to do with Mozilla, right?
>>
>>61848288
I use comodo dragon
>>
>>61854748
>not outdated
GUI looks straight out of 2005, no thanks
>>
>>61854430
>Hosted in a 14 Eyes country
Lol
>>
>>61854748
see >>61854872
and palemoon is slow, nightly speed is acceptable but palemoon is just slow. I can see pictures loading in instead of them being instantly displayed like they should and do with fast browsers.
>>
How the FUCK is there not a SINGLE fully open source functional modern browser that doesn't spy on you out there in the current year? This shit is mind boggling
>>
>>61854662
but the botnet browser uses more memory than the others
>>
>>61853201
I love the idea behind Qutebrowser but it's not ready yet.
>>
How come UR browser is never mentioned on /g/? Looks like it could be decent
>>
>>61855422
It's a literal botnet just like epicprivacy browser
>>
>>61853099
except ungoogle chromium uses 90% of changes made by iridium
>>61854907
>he believes in actor Snowden memes
>>
>Waterfox
>Home page has a particles.js
This is the modern marquee.
>>
>>61848288
cool
>>
All chromium based browsers are essentially botnets too. So why don't we do all ourselves a favor and stop using the internet. Fucking fags
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.