[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sell something on eBay for $100 >10% eBay fees >5%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: bache6.jpg (29KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
bache6.jpg
29KB, 500x497px
>Sell something on eBay for $100
>10% eBay fees
>5% Paypal fees and they don't even let you get the money for the next 3 weeks
>$20 shipping cost

I should've just sold this on Craigslist for $50, would've made the same amount of money without the hassle!
>>
>>61838597
(You)
>>
File: jew3.jpg (191KB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
jew3.jpg
191KB, 988x1500px
>>61838597
>buy something from ebay for $5
>$100 shipping fees
>>
File: bach. frog collection.jpg (2MB, 4475x4486px) Image search: [Google]
bach. frog collection.jpg
2MB, 4475x4486px
>>
>>61838597
hmm am i missing something? Wouldn't you still get $65 in the first case?
>>
>>61839521
>hmm am i missing somethin
did you miss the part where he can't get the money for 3 weeks?
>>
>>61838597
>they don't even let you get the money for the next 3 weeks
People who have sold hundreds of items and have lots of positive feedback don't have this problem.

Fees definitely are ridiculous though.
Don't forget you're supposed to pay taxes on that $100 too, goy
>>
>>61838597
Nigger try living in Canuckistan ebay is like a forbidden fruit unless you're buying chinkshit
>>
is amazon a better place to sell?
>>
try gumtree m8 :^)
>>
>>61842196
maybe but there are so.many fucking scams on amazon that i refuse to buy used from some asshole.
>>
>>61842498
I've bought used from amazon before. The only problem I ever had was headphones that smelled like cigarette smoke.
>>
File: 1477353153592.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477353153592.png
98KB, 600x500px
>>61838597
When I was 5, in 1990, I had $100 in my bank account. Jesus Murphy, some of you guys have a long way to go before you ever get ahead.
>>
>>61839545
How is that related to the amount of money he made?
>>
>sell something on Craigslist
>buyers either never show, are 30 minutes late, or show up short on cash

Not even worth it, neither one.
>>
>>61842867
I tired buying a computer from craigslist once. I drove an hour to get to his place. The computer he was selling was not what he listed. He wanted $100 for a Pentium III with 128MB RAM. He tried to sweeten the deal buy throwing in his keyboard, mouse, and monitor. I was so fucking pissed.
>>
>>61838597
You must be 18 to post here
>>
old ebay seller here

The paypal money lock thing is only for new users to deter hit and runs. It goes away after you made a good reputation for yourself.

For the shipping you should look into raising prices a little or charging for shipping separately. Former works best.

Overall though it can be a rewarding experience once you get the hang of it. It's either this or become employed. I don't make bank but just enough to live in a $500 room. All I do is buy cheap chink RC helicopters or cars and sell them for 150% higher price.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.