[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today pre-ordered asus zenbook UX310UA. But i'm worried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: asus_ux310ua_review_3.jpg (731KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
asus_ux310ua_review_3.jpg
731KB, 1200x900px
Today pre-ordered asus zenbook UX310UA. But i'm worried about the quality this zenbook. Because it's ASUS. What should i do? Buy or not? Asus - good company? This zenbook good?
>>
up
>>
>asus
yeah dude it'll be good
good laptop last long time
:^}
>>
>>61823863
seriously? ok
>>
>>61823802
>pre-ordered
>zenbook
>What should i do? Buy or not?
>zenbook
>chiclet keyboard giant touchpad mac lookalike.
What. Are. You. Doing.
Go to your room.
>>
>>61823863
>:^}
> :^}
> :^}
>>61823891
>seriously? ok
This has to be trolling. No one is this retarded.
>>
I was just looking at laptops, and ending up not going with Asus. Can't trust 'em.
>>
>>61823802
Preordered? It's been out years?
>>
>>61823802
>Not buying a buisness-laptop
>Buying anything that isnt a thinkpad, elitebook or latitude.
I think youre lost m8, this is /g/.
/b/ is this way -----------> :^)
>>
>>61823957
yeah...

>>61823975
> It's been out years?
not in my city.
cheap and good. ssd 256, qhd 3200x1800, i3 (7gen).
>>
>>61823802
Asus used to be good. Only their super high-end is worth a damn now. The rest (that thing included) is a pile of crap.

>>61824012
This guy has the right idea. I would also throw MSI laptops in that mix as well.
>>
thanks everyone

will buy lenovo
>>
I don't know about this one, but I haven't been that many issues with their recent zenbook computers in my experience. I had a shitload of RMA requests of certain UX305CA models (bluescreens, random crashes, crooked construction, stuck trackpads), but since then it has been very quiet. The most notable issue that I've seen with more recent models is that with a certain UX330 or UX430 model, the touchpad might make a tapping sound when you touch it lightly (I only really know about that issue due to a customer that kept trading them in due to that specific (non-)issue). This doesn't mean there won't be any issues with the UX310UA tho.

Everything is soldered on these, so always have backups. If you have to replace the motherboard, you will lose your data.
>>
>>61823802
spot the dumb mother fucker everybody
>>
>>61824871
I was read a lot about this issue, yes. in 13,3 inchs no good computers except mac, unfortunately
>>
>>61825019
>mac
i mean macbook
>>
File: toshiba.jpg (36KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
toshiba.jpg
36KB, 1024x576px
guys my grandma bought me one of these for school, is it good?

It's japanese so I figured 4chan would like it
>>
I'm a slight pissed at their customer service.. I work in a computer store, had to call about an 'ultrabook' that died 4 months in, and was told that I'm not 'qualified' to perform a data backup (pulling machine apart, hooking hdd into dock and reinstalling). Those cucks tried to tell me that I needed to take it to best buy and pay 150 bucks... or I can spend a fuckload and become a partner..

Dell will send you the parts to install yourself, EVEN HP THE FUCKING WORST PC MAKER (other than apple) HP will say 'i don't give a fuck if you need to get the hdd... but Asus is apparently special...snowflakes that need to have the magic geek squad hands (someone with an iota of my experience, and hands like a fucking truck taking that thing apart.
>>
>>61823802

I bought a UX360CA a few months back, and just now got it back after using the warranty to get the touchpad fixed. If I had the chance to make the choice again, I probably would not buy it. I have a MacBook Air as well, which is what these are supposed to look and feel like. If it weren't for the touchscreen and convertible tablet mode on mine, I'd say that it's inferior in every way. The keyboard in particular makes it feel like a cheap knockoff.

It kind of soured me on the Asus brand. I used to love them because my old Eee 1000HE survived all kinds of abuse, but with this new one I'm hoping to just get enough time out of it to not feel completely ripped-off.
>>
>>61825324
>>61823802
Should have just got a Pinebook
>>
get a dell xps 13 in rose gold
>>
>>61823802
The zenbook suffers from the same problem a lot of new notebooks suffer from, and that's a shit keyboard with no travel. Why people enjoy typing on a tablet-like surface is beyond me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.