[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will Chromies and people bitching about Firefox's new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: the king speaks.png (101KB, 756x481px) Image search: [Google]
the king speaks.png
101KB, 756x481px
How will Chromies and people bitching about Firefox's new extension model ever recover?
>>
Cept Firecuck is run by leftists
>>
Doesn't Firefox now send stuff to Google Analytics?
>>
>>61822047
So no different from Chrome
>>
>>61821960
You fuckers need to run luakit or dwb or something.
>>
>>61821960
as a firefox and chrome addon dev, I switched from firefox to chrome because mozilla doesnt know what they're fucking doing and they expect me to work my ass off to fix their mistakes.

First they tell us to stop writing addons in xul/xpcom because of very true quality concerns. So they create this addon sdk named jetpack and tell everyone to rewrite all their shit to it rite nao. So I do that. And then before jetpack even becomes mainstream, they throw it out the window and move to google's webextensions, but they do a half-ass job implementing it, making changes to it and not porting all of it. So they expect me to rewrite all my shit to another entirely different sdk again. And they laim easy compatibility with chrome-based addons that are built on a similar sdk, but that just makes it all worse because now instead of 2 truly different implementations of the same addon you gotta make 2 addons that are kinda the same but subtly different, which is just way more annoying.

Then I read about shit like them buying an office with a gold-plated ceiling and all their other misuse of donated money, and all their sjw forced diversity bullshit.

That all comes on top of their long track record of making every update worse than the previous one, kicking powerusers in the balls with each update, removing abilities and choices, and never ever improving things like the godawful performance.
>>
File: 1502306324120.jpg (70KB, 1427x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1502306324120.jpg
70KB, 1427x1067px
why do you even need a web browser
>>
>>61822047
all of tech is run by leftist cucks. get over yourself, cucks rule the world.

just look at how weak dolan drumpf is, all the cucks are successfully keeping him from his wall and ooga booga obamo care
>>
>>61821960
>chrom*cucks completely BTFO
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.