[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Would you like to disable webgl? Yes. >Okay, but would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: webgl-firefox.jpg (27KB, 590x200px) Image search: [Google]
webgl-firefox.jpg
27KB, 590x200px
>Would you like to disable webgl?
Yes.
>Okay, but would you like to not disable webgl2?
>>
File: 1485111699285.png (34KB, 883x615px) Image search: [Google]
1485111699285.png
34KB, 883x615px
>>61799153
SURPRISE,. SJWfox is written by incompetent retards (doesn't diversity rock?!)

But worry not, SJWzilla paid $15,000 to remove master/slave wording from their code! Code that none of their users ever see. That should make up for an insecure, buggy, overall shitty, browser.
>>
>>61799221
I'm so tired of people on the far-left shitting up tech.
I'm so tired of people on the far-right shitting up the entire world.
Why can't we have more centrists?
>>
>>61799221
That's not even the big problem. The problem is that everyone involved with developing web browsers is a web "enthusiast". They jump for joy at every new javascript framework that gets vomited up. They pile stupid APIs and features like webgl (1 and 2) into their browsers, never stopping to think that web browsers make shitty operating systems and maybe they should be building a web focused on static content. They're so lost in the cloudy candy-land that they think that companies like Google with business models founded on advertising and surveillance are not only not evil but good. Because more features are good and new things are good and convenience is good, what's not to like, right?

>>61799388
Same reason you can't have them in elected office, only the far right and far left have the motivation to be politically active. The moderates and centrists tire of arguing with absolutists and eventually throw up their hands and go do something else. The only group that has enough autistic single-mindedness to fight the far left and far right are the libertarians, but there aren't enough of them to make a dent. And besides the one thing centrists agree with the far left and far right on is that we absolutely can't have any of that not-telling-people-how-to-live business.
>>
Setting webgl.disabled to true disables WebGL completely whereas setting webgl.enable-webgl2 only disabled WebGL 2.0.
>>
File: file.png (14KB, 830x86px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
14KB, 830x86px
>>61799221
20,000 fucking dollars so arabs can code too
>>
>>61799153
>pays $15000 to remove master/slave
document.body.innerHTML = document.body.innerHTML.replace(/master/g, 'primary');
document.body.innerHTML = document.body.innerHTML.replace(/slave/g, 'secondary');

>$15000
>>
File: racial_justice.jpg (54KB, 834x226px) Image search: [Google]
racial_justice.jpg
54KB, 834x226px
>>61799221
>>61800485
At leas it's not outright giving millions to self-proclaimed SJW groups.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.