[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that we have proofs that google hates fucking white males,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 48

So now that we have proofs that google hates fucking white males, can we make Hiro to switch from captcha to something open-source?
>>
hiro is not a white male so he doesn't care
>>
What company wouldn't fire him? This is bad publicity for any company so anyone with a brain would have fired him.
>>
>>61796483
Why do compieniesgive a fuck about anything about money? By firing him they made me drop google services. Firing people for their opinions and skin color is racism and facism. The left should destroy google for that lack of tolerance.
>>
>>61796521
You can't be racist against white people, delusional fuck.
>>
>>61796521
If they didn't fire him, certainly more people would drop Google Services.
>>
>>61796589
But why? Are Americans retarded? What does his views have to do with a company hiring thousands of diverse people? For fucks sake. Is he good at his job? Then fuck off and let him make money for you.
>>
>>61796589
Kek
>>
File: early02.jpg (31KB, 416x288px) Image search: [Google]
early02.jpg
31KB, 416x288px
>>61796589
Is that right?
>>
>>61796611
I'm all for what you say, anon, but you know, yes they retarded. Big companies need to be politically correct, they need to have peace with those that are making them money.
If a employee tries to say things, that could put the company in danger of losing customers even if that's what's they are saying is true, then the company must let him go.
>>
All this incident will result in is it being even less likely that any company ever takes a chance by hiring one of you fucks.
>>
>>61796677
>Big companies need to be politically correct, they need to have peace with those that are making them money.
Why? Have anyone tried telling people to fuck off and continue to sell your best services on free market? Disney and Coca-Cola are racist but people still buy their shit.
>>
>>61796731
Let's see how will google manage to create working code without fucking white males and using "feminist coders" and Hindus.
>>
>>61796589
but why?
he literally did nothing wrong quite the opposite even, if he were a black woman they would carry him on their shoulders for saying that.
or are you saying that Americans are to dumb to read a short pdf?
>>
>>61796739
You don't understand, anon. Feminist opinions are the new black now, so having anti-feminist opinions would create a clash between the company and the triggered customers which would hurt sales.
>>61796778
>>
>>61796521
It's a company not a government organization. A company can fire you if your views don't correlate with what they stand for.

>>61796611
Americans believe companies are people and should be judged as such. That they have the responsibility to do good and be PC and such.
>>
>>61796521
>Why do compieniesgive a fuck about anything about money?
They aren't supposed to, but thanks to consumer fucks who force social responsibility onto companies (see all the bullshit work pepsi has done), they're now forced to give a fuck.

Not defending google, everyone should find alternatives and enjoy them, but this is one of those situations where consumers are getting fucked because yet again consumers crave for something they don't fully comprehend.
>>
>>61796789
>and the triggered customers
Fuck them. How many real feminists are there on the Internet? 500? Regular feminists don't use computers.
>>
>>61796791
>It's a company not a government organization.
What are anti-discrimination laws?
Also google has a monopoly.

Companies can't do illegal shit.
Where is your freedom of speech fat fucks?
>>
>>61796823
It's certainly more than 1 (you).
Also, the media can easily spread things like :
" GOSH GOOGLE IS ANTIJEW ANTIFEMINIST FASCISTS"
As I said, the companies don't have the freedom to do whatever they want.
>>
>>61796845
>Companies can't do illegal shit.
good joke
they can do whatever they want as long as they lie about it properly enough
>>
>>61796448
>>>/r/le_donald/
>>
File: clarksville_daniel_conne.jpg (91KB, 647x432px) Image search: [Google]
clarksville_daniel_conne.jpg
91KB, 647x432px
>>61796757
there are enough pajeets, liberal millennial males, and blue pilled chads to fill the jobs
>>
File: 1501987585930.jpg (15KB, 236x264px) Image search: [Google]
1501987585930.jpg
15KB, 236x264px
>>61796861
And what are the normies going to do? Stop using Google?
Ha!
>>
>>61796875
>>>/r/politics
>>
>>61796845
>Also google has a monopoly.
They don't actually have a monopoly. What's happening in a majority of fields they are in is that they lose money. They're offering free services that they lose money on purely to collect data and sell ads.
This is why even when others try to compete with them, unless they're microsoft/facebook/apple (which they do), they just can't compete.

So how does a government actually enforce the breakup of for instance Youtube when it's losing hundreds of millions a year?
>>
>>61796874
Only in Satan USA.
Since we started fighting corruption and western companies,the western media can't shut up about how we are Nazis. Yes we are still alive and going strong. The threat isn't real. Do like Trump and tell critics to go suck a dick.
>>
>>61796904
>So how does a government actually enforce the breakup of for instance Youtube when it's losing hundreds of millions a year?

You tell them that they have 1 year and that the life will always find a way.
>>
>>61796941
lmao
>>
From his letter:

>Only facts and reason can shed light on these biases, but when it comes to diversity and inclusion, Google’s left bias has created a politically correct monoculture that maintains its hold by shaming dissenters into silence. This silence removes any checks against encroaching extremist and authoritarian policies.

From Reuters:

>Google Chief Executive Sundar Pichai told employees in a note on Monday that portions of the anti-diversity memo "violate our Code of Conduct and cross the line by advancing harmful gender stereotypes in our workplace," according to a copy of the note seen by Reuters.

By firing him, they silence other ideas, proving his case.
>>
>>61796845
It'd be discriminatory if they fired him for being white but they fired him for essentially saying "Fuck this company".

And freedom of speech refers to the limit imposed on the government. Companies can retaliate against you for shit you say. Saying "Management is shit and so is this company" to management will get good results sometimes. Like in this case.
>>
File: lbNr0w1.jpg (315KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
lbNr0w1.jpg
315KB, 888x888px
just boycott them.

I moved everything away from google. The only thing I still check is gmail to see if any emails from old services still go there that I need to update.

I use vid.me instead of Youtube.

Seriously fuck Google. Make the switch.
>>
I just got banned on /qa/ for 2 days for reporting a spammer. Good job Captcha! Good job MODS!
>>
>>61796566
Incorrect. I don't know why this gets propegated so much. Anyway, I do agree that Google firing him was the right thing to do. Bad publicity means less profit.

But yes, you can be racist against whites.

racism

n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
n.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

If you think otherwise, you're either brainwashed, can't think for yourself or trolling.
>>
>>61797094
the bad publicity came because they went and lied about this so called manifesto
if they didn´t noone would believe the idiocy that this thing had anything racist or sexist in it
>>
>>61797094
But firing him just gave them more publicity
>>
>>61797094
>Incorrect. I don't know why this gets propegated so much.

Of course it's correct. Racism requires power and privilege. Minorities with neither, who deal with oppression every day of their lives, cannot be racist. By definition.
>>
>>61797203
n.

Huh. Nothing in there about whites. Guess you don't know what you're talking about. :^)

Don't you have humanities courses to be studying for? xD
>>
I was thinking about what the engineer wrote in his manifesto today at work.
He said that google has alot of programs that are used to enforce diversity in both race and gender.

So I had this idea.

Arent those programs actually discriminating against POC and women since why would google, a left leaning company, need them if they didnt actually think that they are worse hires? A left leaning company shouldnt need programs to enforce diversity if they think POC and women are just as good at the job.

It seems to me that this argument has most likely already been made but has it been refuted anywhere?
>>
>>61797226
Nobody cares about your definition of the word from some musty old dictionary written by a white guy in 1863. The definition and usage of words changes over time, and the accepted definition of racism today is power plus prejudice.

http://everydayfeminism.com/2013/08/racist-against-white-people/

Educate yourself.
>>
CHROME DROPPED

I'M MOVING TO NIGHTLY
>>
>>61797203

Power-Discrimination
I can somewhat see how this argument can work

Privilege-Prejudice
But how the fuck are privilege and prejudice connected top each other?
>>
>>61797325
>chrome
>using it in the first place
shiggy
>>
>>61797201
But it's good guy Google firing a "filthy racist alt-right deplorable who probably once said nigger and posted on 4chan" it's good publicity.
>>
>>61796611
>Are Americans retarded
Yes
>>
>>61796483
the bad publicity only started when they fired him

t. someone who listens to the news
>>
File: 1502052554715.jpg (14KB, 231x231px) Image search: [Google]
1502052554715.jpg
14KB, 231x231px
>>61797308
>http://everydayfeminism.com/2013/08/racist-against-white-people/
>>
>>61797226
why do you respond to this shit bait?
>>
>>61797308
>accepted
by who? you and your echo-chamber?
>>
>>61797203
>Racism requires power and privilege. Minorities with neither, who deal with oppression every day of their lives, cannot be racist. By definition.

Just because some sociologist pulls a definition like that out of his ass doesn't make it true.
>>
>>61797308
>everydayfeminism
>feminism
Confirmed beta cuck
>>
>>61797308
You tried, kiddo. How's that humanities course going? Hahahaha. Poor thing.

Say it with me:

n.
>>
File: 128818h88181k222.jpg (55KB, 510x362px) Image search: [Google]
128818h88181k222.jpg
55KB, 510x362px
>>61797472
He probably made like steve shives and hid this thread
>>
>>61797403
>>>/a/

>>61797427
By anybody under 30, save for hicks from flyover states.

>>61797434
And just because you refuse to accept it, that doesn't make it any less true either. Go to any college or university on the planet and try to debate some people on how oppressed you are as a white male. Try to hold back the tears after you're embarrassed by kids half your age who are more intelligent than you.

>>61797467
Cuck! Cuck! Cuck! BAKAWWWWW!

>>61797472
See >>61797308

>>61797532
Sorry sweetie, but no. Embarrassing you idiots is too much fun, because we both know you have zero rebuttal beyond chicken noises.
>>
>>61796448

This is a victory for the rationalist.

Google could either not fire the guy and thus implicates themself as being in agreement, or they could fire him and paint themselves are the neo-inquisition rooting out political unorthodoxy.

You can't play chess without losing a few pawns
>>
>>61797587
>Sorry sweetie

t. Troll
>>
>>61796448
Jordan B Peterson is going to interview that guy soon.
>>
>>61797044
You really don't need to. If their policy is hiring idiots with rainbow-colored hair as opposed to people needed for the job, they will very quickly stop being the Google that made it big and someone else will replace them. It's just the transient nature of things.
>>
>>61797044
I'm already doing the switch
>AOSP+FDroid
>Any other email service other than Gmail
>Maps.me rather than Google maps
>Poweramp rather than Play Music
>Any not-chromium based web browser

What about web search and youtube?
>>
File: RedApple[1].jpg (46KB, 400x456px) Image search: [Google]
RedApple[1].jpg
46KB, 400x456px
Time to switch to the better master.
>>
>>61796448
And Google just proves conservatives right once again.
>>
>>61796448
Good idea. Thought about the same. I don't know how anybody can cuck themselves to use their new captcha that takes forever to solve.
Legacy captcha won't be around forever.
>>
>>61796521
I think you've missed the rest of that memo. Firing people for their opinions and skin color is racism and facism but it's okay if it's done against people who think differently than we do. It's a lost fucking cause. That's why I hate /pol/ so much, not because they're wrong but because they're delusional spergs not realizing that while they whine and shitpost about white race fading into history the black and uneducated masses of non-whites increase their population by 80 millions every single year.
>>
>>61797606
t. BTFO
>>
>>61797725
>androidfags BTFO
>>
>>61796483
Because /pol/ is right.
It's all about muh diversity and snowflakes.
>>
>waah waah why can't i be a sexist prick
>>
>>61797203
>Racism requires power and privilege
So who got fired then?
>>
>>61797226
>>61797328
>>61797434
You do realize he's being ironic? That's literary how "muh diversity" fags think
>>
>>61796757
The point is that 80% of males are bunch of beta faggots who will always follow, and I mean it in a wider meaning that just giving away your crush to Chad in college. They will never say a word, they will always obey the person in charge. And in this case it means that they will accept their worsening state of working among SJWs and Pajeets.
>>
>>61797781
wat
>>
>>61796448
Good. I read the whole thing.

He was a stupid pretentious faggot.
>>
>>61797793
The white guy in a cushy job at one of the biggest companies on the planet. Which still wasn't enough for him, so he had to demand that he didn't have to work around any, UGH, minorites. Literally proving my point here.
>>
>>61797870
????
>>
>>61797870
lol

nice.
>>
>>61797870
>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>61797870
That was not at all what he said.
>>
>>61797203
Learn the difference between systematic racism and social racism, dumbfuck.
>>
>>61797901
what did he say then
>>
>>61797587
it's an anime site, here's your (you).
>>
>>61796448
>says nigger
>says pajeet
>says chink
>says spic
>when its about you honkeys
>whitetears.gif

Fucking pussies go to >>>/pol/
>>
>>61797980
*thumbs up emoji*
>>
>>61797935
"i swear if that motherfucking streetshitting shitskin subhuman CEO comes around here i'm gonna gas him"
--big jim "nagasaki the paki" damore, infamous aryan brotherhood figurehead
>>
>>61798047
so you just gave up
gg
>>
>>61797935
the truth
>>
>>61798317
can you be any more vague
>>
>>61796521
Google is under investigation by a federal agency right now for gender discrimination. I think they care about that a bit more than you using their free services, especially when you'll come crawling back in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>61798352
yes
>>
>>61798352
it would help to know what he got fired for, having read the memo, i don't see anything but just plain unbiased facts
>>
>>61797856
This. Pretending to be 'above it all' while pushing for his own (right-wing political views). He also makes a jab at communism which shows he has no fucking idea what he's talking about.
>communism is about oppressor and oppressed
No, faggot, when your surplus labour is stolen by the owners of the means of production and when you are reduced to a machine working for a wage that is called exploitation. No, this 'ideology' cannot be applied to racism, sexism, etc. He's a fool who's had his head up his ass for far too long, patting himself on the back for his 'classic liberal' views.

They fired him because he is a moron. This is obvious to anyone with an IQ over 100 who reads his inane drivel.
>>
>>61798487
>having read the memo, i don't see anything but just plain unbiased facts
Either you didn't read the memo, or you don't know what bias means, or you don't know what fact means.
>>
>>61797935
Recommended increasing cooperation in Google (one example he gave was to widely introduce pair programming) as a way to attract more female job applicants to Google.
>>
>>61798498
what did you find bad or wrong about it?
>>
>>61798512
Why don't you start by listing off some unbiased facts you found.
>>
>>61798532
i don't recall anything that wasn't, so that would be pointless, this is why i'm asking, what did i miss?
>>
>>61797833

This is the Milgram Experiment. I recommend it as a rare example of worthwhile social science/psychology research
>>
>>61798532
facts are by definitino unbiased

let's hear your objections to this angry right-wing anti-diversity racist screed
>>
>>61798565
So you can't list even one?
>>
>>61798596
What were some facts produced in the memo?
>>
File: a-12.jpg (188KB, 1300x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a-12.jpg
188KB, 1300x1080px
>>61797226
>>
The best part of the memo is the moron thinks adding extra opinions in footnotes legitimizes opinions in text. While he is no doubt brilliant based on his former position at Google, it's also blindingly obvious he has never done actual academic research. Dunning-Kruger effect at work, basically.
>>
>>61798629
>>61798565
>>
BOY I SURE LOVE POSTING ON /POL/
>>
>>61798629
none; a 10-page memo is not a study. there is nothing groundbreaking in the memo; it is not a study and no new facts are produced. as to the sources and their truth or lack thereof, i have not looked at them because i only read the (((redacted))) copy.

i would like to hear your specific objections now, but given your criticism of it above ("ugh why do i have to be around minorities??") i don't think you've read it.

>>61798694
>legitimizes opinions
what do you mean? what "legitmization" would an opinion need? how does its presence in a footnote change anything? it's just an opinion, take it as it is.
>>
>>61798737
You literally can't produce a single fact, meaning you never read the memo itself or you are incapable of discerning what a fact is and you are afraid people will figure you out.
>>
>>61798494
How's high school going
>>
>>61798791
>none
Well that's exactly my point--a point that some people are trying to dispute without any examples, by the way.

> it is not a study and no new facts are produced
Wait, so there are facts? What are they?

> as to the sources and their truth or lack thereof, i have not looked at them because i only read the (((redacted))) copy.
Here, knock yourself out.
http://diversitymemo.com/#n4

>what do you mean? what "legitmization" would an opinion need?
If he didn't need legitimization, why did he add footnotes instead of just throwing them in the main text? He's just aping the look of an academic text.
>>
>>61798837
>why did he add footnotes instead of just throwing them in the main text
because putting a whole paragraph in parentheses in the middle of a sentence does not read very well. footnotes are are place to put parenthetical text, you see.

anyway, your objections. do you think he's an unpleasant and threatening guy to be suggesting that google could perhaps be a more attractive place for women to work if small changes were made?
>>
>>61797203
can't believe that b8 still works
>>
>>61798888
>anyway, your objections. do you think he's an unpleasant and threatening guy to be suggesting that google could perhaps be a more attractive place for women to work if small changes were made?
I don't know, but some people said he wrote a memo that was entirely made of indisputable facts. I've read it and I didn't see many, and I'm waiting for someone to point them out.
>>
>>61798904
go kill yourself :^)
monkeys coding the shit i use are relevant to this board
>>
>>61798921
what a clever and nuanced refutation of the memo
>>
>violated code of conduct
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A transvestite did this
>>
>>61798933
It's "are" not "and", retard.
>>
>>61798487
Not the guy to whom you're responding but here are some non-facts:
>Left Biases
>Compassion for the weak
>Disparities are due to injustices
>Humans are inherently cooperative
>Change is good (unstable)
>Open
>Idealist
>Right Biases
>Respect for the strong/authority
>Disparities are natural and just
>Humans are inherently competitive
>Change is dangerous (stable)
>Closed
>Pragmatic

>Biolgoical males that were castrated at birth and raised as females often still identify and act like males

>The underlying traits are highly heritable
>They’re exactly what we would predict from an evolutionary psychology perspective

>but we never ask why we see so many men in these jobs. These positions often require long, stressful hours that may not be worth it if you want a balanced and fulfilling life.

>Status is the primary metric that men are judged on[4], pushing many men into these higher paying, less satisfying jobs for the status that they entail.

>Women on average show a higher interest in people and men in things

>Women on average are more cooperative

>Unfortunately, the overwhelming majority of humanities and social scientists learn left (about 95%), which creates enormous confirmation bias, changes what’s being studied, and maintains myths like social constructionism and the gender wage gap[9].

He doesn't understand much about sociology, doesn't provide a single source.

Then this:
>[7] Communism promised to be both morally and economically superior to capitalism, but every attempt became morally corrupt and an economic failure. As it became clear that the working class of the liberal democracies wasn’t going to overthrow their “capitalist oppressors,” the Marxist intellectuals transitioned from class warfare to gender and race politics. The core oppressor-oppressed dynamics remained, but now the oppressor is the “white, straight, cis-gendered patriarchy.”
Communism isn't about 'overthrowing' anyone, that's such a childish view.
>>
>>61798989
Thanks for your submitting your reply to me. Your false sense of smugness over a typo is noted. Thanks for continuing to make this board on-topic are great!
>>
>>61798921

If you were sincere, this would be a good link: https://web.archive.org/web/20170808013732/http://quillette.com/2017/08/07/google-memo-four-scientists-respond/

Who am I kidding. This thread is full of trolls on both sides.
>>
>>61799009
To add to the communism bit. Communists understand that both the bourgeoisie and the proletariat are victims of the capitalist system. The idea isn't to 'overthrow', but to eliminate classes altogether so that we can all own the means of production together, as opposed to them being owned privately.
>>
>>61799009
>Communism isn't about 'overthrowing' anyone, that's such a childish view.
>>statelessness and classlessness
>>not overthrowing anyone
fucking cunt
>>
>>61799044
snappy fingers time
>>
>>61799044
it's the most retarded thing i've ever heard
>>
>>61797308
>http://everydayfeminism.com/2013/08/racist-against-white-people/
Fuckin gold
>>
>>61799077
The word 'overthrow' implies removing someone from power. So in your view, the bourgeoisie have power you, making you literally a cuckold.

Communists on the other hand, see the bourgeoise as people who suffer under capitalism as well, and they're powerless themselves. Communism liberates both the proletarians and the owners of capital. This is where the right and the left differ, the right sees everything through feelings and emotions, always finding others to blame for when things go wrong, the left focuses on systemic problems and realises that issues arise because of failings of the system.

The guy's 'manifesto' is nothing more than crying over perceived unfairness and hurt feelings. He cries too much and provides no real solutions.
>>
>>61796448
>, can we make Hiro to switch from captcha to something open-source?
lol no because advertising
>>
>>61797735
Thankfully this means that collapse is inevitable.

If these people cannot sustain society on their own, there will be no more society. Forget no more Google, think no more electricity, no more water treatment, no more industrial farming, etc.

Planet South Africa.
>>
>>61796589
how the fuck can you just fire somebody for voicing their opinions and advertise being a tyrannical corporation?

people that google hires have options, to put it mildly
>>
>>61799198
>Communists on the other hand, see the bourgeoise as people who suffer under capitalism as well, and they're powerless themselves. Communism liberates both the proletarians and the owners of capital.
lmao

That's like saying "Hitler wanted to liberate the Jews"
>>
>>61799295
that makes no sense
>>
>>61799331
The bourgeoise and capitalist classes will be liberated.

Liberated from breathing.
>>
looks like the commie potatos got loose again
>>
>>61799340
You don't kill the people, you just remove class society. How is that difficult to understand?

Some people have red shirts, some people have blue shirts. You have both of them remove their shirts so they're all shirtless. You don't have to kill them.
>>
>>61799458
>You have both of them remove their shirts so they're all shirtless.
the guys doing the removing will have all kinds of shirts stockpiled at home
and they'll rape your daughter
>>
>>61799478
You're an idiot. Remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
File: download.jpg (15KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 243x208px
>>61799458
>You don't kill the people, you just remove class society.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo
>>
>>61796566
Stfu
>>
>HOL UP ERRUN
>YO YO YO SOME OF YOU, MAH COWORKERS, ARE BIOLOGLICLY INCAPABLE OF DOING DA JOB YOU'RE HIRED FOR
>post this to everyone@google

>Oh shit I'm fired
>Play victim

Real life isnt like 4chan
>>
>>61799458
>You don't kill the people, you just remove class society
What do you do with those who refuse to relinquish their wealth?

How about the black marketeers, counter-revolutionaries, capitalist saboteurs, etc.?
>>
>>61799537
you don't get to tell others what to do, little commie shit
>>
>>61799542
>>61799542
>>You don't kill the people, you just remove class society.
>That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Yes, some people just don't get it and need to be dealt with in a permanent manner.
>>
File: 1491159996946.jpg (48KB, 540x361px) Image search: [Google]
1491159996946.jpg
48KB, 540x361px
The idpol never ends
>>
>>61799583
At least you're not denying you're an idiot. Good for you.
>>
>>61799577
>biologically incapable
A woman isn't biologically incapable of lifting 200 pounds, but you can fit the number of women on Earth who are capable of it in one room while almost any man with a few months of training could easily do it.
>>
>>61799626
>idpol
?
>>
>>61796483
It was supposed to be kept internal but other employees leaked it.

It's not his fault that they did that, and he has a very strong case against Google in civil court.
>>
>>61799644
identity politics
>>
>>61797930
Kill yourself now
>>
Look at chess.

There has never been any legal or social prohibition on women playing chess - in fact it was a favored pastime of the female aristocracy, yet in history a grand total of 35 women have attained an ELO of 2500 while thousands of men have.

Good luck explaining that without biology.
>>
>>61799640
Well yeah. But if you're gonna be going to your coworkers telling them they're ill suited for writing javascript code because they're women or blacks, it isnt a big fucking surprise that you get fired. Especially if you post that shit to a public forum shared by the whole fucking company.

This is what I'm saying. You can shitpost that bullshit over at /pol/ where you're anonymous and no one gives a shit, but you cant do your internet-nazi persona at work without expecting some kind of consequences.
>>
>>61796483
It was also quite obvious that the manifesto was full of all manner of carefully-crafted dog whistle politics deliberately designed to create factionalism and turn groups in the company against one another.

I would have preferred to an equally long rebuttal first, but it's clear this man was an attention-whore liability trying to make a name for himself.
>>
>>61799685
i am pretty sure sociology has stuff to say about that
>>
>>61796993
Actually retaliation is explicitly forbidden as a method of firing in California where Google is based retard but they didn't retaliate officially. They said he violated a contract and then let him go.

They are probably still fucked if he sues though because at this point, it's become pretty common knowledge that if you aren't a bleeding heart extreme liberal, they will find a way to get rid of you.
>>
File: Sturmgewehr44[1].jpg (162KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Sturmgewehr44[1].jpg
162KB, 1024x640px
That guy should just start an all white tech company which respects the freedom of the white men.
>>
>>61799776
>destroyed by lawsuits five minutes after opening
>>
>>61797094
>and that a particular race is superior to others
>AND
Really big fucking qualifier there.

Race accounts for differences in human character and/or ability and no particular race is superior to others.

The problem is when people start calling someone racist when they speak the first part with no regard of how they see races in comparison.

Following this definition,
>Black people are better at basketball
is racism.

>you're either brainwashed, can't think for yourself, or are trolling
Fuck's sake use a mirror every now and then.
>>
>>61799724
>Fake science
Yeah sure.
>>
>>61799776
Ironically he'd probably have to move to a third world country
>>
File: tech.png (17KB, 858x626px) Image search: [Google]
tech.png
17KB, 858x626px
>>61799788
>>61797094
Silicon Valley has already established that one race is objectively superior to others.

For some reason even as we cross that Rubicon the general attitude continues to be "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" though
>>
only the aspies on 4chan could be remotely surprised that you'd fired for passing around propaganda calling your female colleagues biologically unfit for their jobs.
>>
>>61796448
>google hating white males lol.
Your exaggerating shit OP. James Damore was basically fired for pointing out that woman are less likely to have top positions in the company over their vagina. Probably true seeing as many others have been fired by google but not just because of pointing out gender discrimination. Apparently there are alot of problems within googles happy work environment.
>>
>>61799822
even though it's true?
>>
>>61799822
kinda makes me wonder why the guy even gives a fuck
what were his intentions
>>
File: npr.png (362KB, 614x912px) Image search: [Google]
npr.png
362KB, 614x912px
>>61799822
Yes, it was kind of jarring to many of us that telling the truth is a fireable offense

The guy said that women tend to be overly emotional in situations that don't warrant it and the reply he received was that women literally can't even and are shaking right now
>>
>>61796566
THIS LADYS AND GENTLEMEN IS WHY WE HATE NIGGERS
>>
>>61796566
>>61797203
The gf of my best friend literally believes this and tried to argue with me once.
Good thing I know that you don't argue about shit like this with crazy people that can ruin a friendship.
>>
So I'm guessing everyone complaining about him being fired can walk into their 9-5 wagecuck job and shout FUCK WOMEN THEY ARE INFERIOR TO ME and not get fired?
>>
>>61799889
>you don't argue about shit like this
This is why the crazy people end up in charge

>>61799893
Why do people keep imagining things that weren't in the document? He said that men tend to be better at technical tasks and women tend to be better at social ones.
>>
File: polfags2.png (60KB, 700x566px) Image search: [Google]
polfags2.png
60KB, 700x566px
>>61799872
>>61799889
>>/pol/
>>
>>61799787
>>61799800
He should just move to some Eastern European country. They have nice landscape, nice culture, fast internet and low living costs and don't give a fuck about "sexism"/"racism".
>>
>>61799893
nowhere in his memo did he suggest females are outright inferior to males
>>
>>61797226
> Oh lets take the definition of racism written by white men
ebin
>>
>>61799914
hell they even gas the fags
wonder why aren't people moving in there en masse
>>
>>61799923
>using a language created by white men

ebin
>>
>>61799910
>>61799919
> FUCK WOMEN THEY BELONG IN HR AND SECRETARY POSITIONS GET THEM OFF THE CODING TEAM
Better now cucks? Can you walk in and shout that without getting fired?
>>
>>61799911
This image is such a wonderfully layered meta-troll

Why did the author feel the need to mention their own support for Zionism while condemning the fascist caricature?
>>
>>61799911
I know this is bait but some anon posted the literal definition of racism.
Give that shit another word and don't try to alter it.
>>
>>61799914
>>61799940
>wonder why aren't people moving in there en masse
because they're boring semi-shitholes that already had growing crime rates before the muzzies came.
>>
>>61799943
He didn't walk in and shout it. He typed a long, excessively polite document stating basic facts.

>cucks
How are we cucks? Is it just "say word day" now?
>>
>>61799919
he literally said that biology makes them perform worse at technical jobs, mate
>>
>>61799943
you dumbass, try reading the memo before trying to summarise it
>>
>>61799969
How does that make them inferior?
>>
>>61799969
And made them perform better at jobs that require complex, subtle social dynamics that men are often too dense and literal for.
>>
>>61799969
And for many women this is provably true. What's the issue?
>>
>>61799966
>boring
There's nothing boring about these places unless you're a city dweller who can't appreciate anything but concrete and consumerism.
>crime rates
Poland and Czech Republic have far lower crime rates than the US and far lower than most Western European countries at the moment. Especially concerning violent crimes and rape.
>>
>>61800001
Poland isn't Eastern Europe you shithead, stop making Americans look bad.
>>
>>61799969
>>61799943
>>61799984
Look at the gender gap in employment in teaching and nursing professions
>>
>>61799910
You are right but I'm not smart enough to defend a point without any preperation when my opponent had enough of that.
Also I don't want to possibly ruin a friendship because of some tumblr opinion.
>>
>>61800001
and there's no niggers
just move already, that's like most of your problems gone
>>
File: 1502093084167.jpg (297KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502093084167.jpg
297KB, 1080x1080px
>>61796448
daily reminder that google was funded by CIA money. your tax dollars are going directly to a company that hates you for being born

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel
>>
>>61797203
Incorrect.
> persuasive redefinition.
take your disgusting cult mentality and shove it. You just made an elaborate excuse to be a horrible person without guilt
>>
>>61800018
Everyone in Europe considers Poland to be Eastern Europe. Declaring Poland as a central european country is a total meme. Especially concerning culture.
>>
>>61800048
those damn commies at CIA
>>
>>61799982
I'd assume it makes them pissed. Coworkers proclaiming that they're better than you because "DNA" tend to make people pissed.
>>61799984
>>61799986
Do you want to send in a DNA test before you get to send in your resume? Do you want your salary negotiation to be about your job performance or about your DNA sample, your IQ test and some book from the Pioneer institute.

That shit flies on /pol/ where half the people are just larping, but at the office people tend to get pissed if you start rambling about some ideological bullshit that's meant to show that you are better than them...
>>
>>61800072
Google willfully hires less competent people over more competent ones for visible genetic traits already, the author was calling for a cessation of these practices.
>>
>>61800072
he also wrote;
>"Many of these differences are small and there’s significant overlap between men and women, so you can’t say anything about an individual given these population level distributions."
he's not saying /all/ women are less capable at certain tasks than /all/ men, just that there are biological 'leanings' towards certain things
>>
>>61800117
and where does that lead us
>>
>>61800128
>"Once we acknowledge that not all differences are socially constructed or due to discrimination, we open our eyes to a more accurate view of the human condition which is necessary if we actually want to solve problems."
>>
File: tatiana-hordiienko-see6.jpg (564KB, 1920x1124px) Image search: [Google]
tatiana-hordiienko-see6.jpg
564KB, 1920x1124px
>>61799969
>he literally said that biology makes them perform worse at technical jobs, mate
he said that women have higher neuoticism, which is a fucking fact.
he said women have lower openness with regard to the facet of ideas, which is a fact.
he said men have more motivation for success because of sexual selection, which is a fact.
ARGUE WITH ME
>>
>>61800128
To "Google should stop hiring less qualified and competent individuals due to their genitalia or skin color somehow trumping their ability"
>>
>>61800109
Which wouldnt have gotten him fired had he not also argued that cumdumpsters are biologically less suited for their jobs.
>>61800117
If I write a memo saying that irishmen 'lean' just a little bit towards alcoholism and that's why I tend to do just slightly better of a job, then having lunch in offfice is going to be awkward. That's called picking fights with your coworkers.

You faggots never actually held a job, did you?
>>
>>61800188
This would hold water if we weren't in the situation everybody at Google rants constantly about how great men who cut their dicks off are without worrying that it might make for some lunchtime awkwardness.
>>
>>61800188
>your opinion triggers me, remove it
Well all the feminists trigger me, why not remove them instead?
>>
>>61800188
>>61800188
>Which wouldnt have gotten him fired had he not also argued that cumdumpsters are biologically less suited for their jobs.
the entire fucking feminist argument is that men and women are biologically identical, and therefore, any disparities are the result of discrimination. thus we should discrimiate in favor of women to fix it. its a factually fucking wrong argument and it is fucking sexist
>>
>>61799720
>dog whistle
The new word when someone is tactful and respectful and you cant attack them based on tone.

How was he an attention-whore? The document was first shared with a small group of colleagues then leaked. The factionalism divide is already in the company, just a certain faction has no voice for fear of reprisal. There is no rebuttal to what he suggests because it is factually accurate complaint that highlights the absurdity of current policies. I face the same issues working in academia as a libertarian
>>
>>61800154
>fact
>some studies point to this

Science does not yet understand the brain, at all. If the brain was the world map we would have filled in europe, and the rest is white and "here be dragons".

That's a fact.
>>
>>61800276
so you would at least agree that it's equally asbsurd to assume that men and women are biologically identical?
>>
>>61800276
Are you a woman?
>>
>>61800373
are you trying to prove him right or something
>>
>>61800362
Hopefully then tranfags will shut up about their brain differences
>>
>>61800276
>If the brain was the world map we would have filled in europe

The reality is much more dismal and requires destruction of the analogy. If the brain was the observable universe we would know constellations and the motions of some stars. The rest of orbital mechanics would be a mystery.
>>
>>61800220
If a feminist said to you, at work, that she was more biologically suited for it, and it all went public, she would also get fired. See, there's a difference between having opinions and being openly offensive towards the people you work with. You can probably keep your job even as a nazi as long as you're discreet and dont start calling your coworkers dirty kikes...
>>61800205
>Google rants constantly about how great men who cut their dicks off are
>things that didnt happen outside /pol/s imagination
>>61800229
And yet, if an actual feminist accuses you - or "all men at google" - of discriminating against her, without there being any substance, then she's going to get into conflict with the rest of the company...

Have you ever met an actual feminist who was actually insulting all her coworkers with no consequence?

Or you basically feeling that feminism triggers you to an extent that being a feminist is offensive in itself?
>>
File: 1499987770393.jpg (28KB, 185x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499987770393.jpg
28KB, 185x200px
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14952787
>over 2000 comments
>>
>>61800399
That sort of response only makes sense if anon is a woman, high achieving/functional women fail to see they are far from the norm

Im not trying to be edgy here, the other anon was completely factual in his assesment, the only kind of people who would deny it are exceptional women with selfesteem issues
>>
>>61796566
>White isn't a race
Fucking kill yourself you jealous brown skinned piece of shit.
>>
File: Women are truly superior.jpg (126KB, 751x759px) Image search: [Google]
Women are truly superior.jpg
126KB, 751x759px
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914586/Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf

Wew
>>
>>61799969
>>61799984
>>61799986

This is the main issue with his biology argument. How men and women differ mentally applies to technology is highly debatable, because technology is mostly problem solving, and in the real world, There's More Than One Way To Do It (tm). What ultimately matters is IQ, which men and women are generally similar in. It's not like manual labor jobs, differences in sexual aptitude are a lot easier to explain culturally.

The important question that isn't being asked is "who cares". Cultural differences aren't harmful in the slightest.
>>
>>61796448
ITT: autistic man child's REEing because they don't understand the basics of a modern 1st world society.

TL;cantR:
your opinion is unpopular get over it.
>>
>>61800505
>technology is mostly problem solving, and in the real world, There's More Than One Way To Do It (tm).

Upper jobs do tend to reside in some sort of abstract layer that is male as fuck
>>
File: 225px-Terry.jpg (9KB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
225px-Terry.jpg
9KB, 225x169px
>>61800362
On the contrary, the working assumption that biology should not factor into public policy is extremely sound, if you want a democratic and meritocratic society.

If some people are biologically meant to rule - no matter what lessons they learned in life - then we should bring back monarchy. Who knows, maybe your genetic destiny is to be a delivery boy? But that's not how we roll in the west. Until you internet nazis came along at least.
>>61800373
Don't hit on me you silly boys. Nah, could a woman argue this autistically on the internet?
>>
>>61800494
>all whites are magically da saem xd fuck biology
Sorry Vlada, having light skin doesn't make you Western.
>>
>>61800550
100% Anglo. You're still brown and no amount of bitching will ever make you white. Cry about it raj.
>>
>>61800531
it might get more popular though, neckbeards started crawling outta basements after last elections
>>
File: 1486296803667.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486296803667.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>>61800544
>On the contrary
>could a woman argue this autistically on the internet?
>>
File: iqgender.jpg (82KB, 1008x912px) Image search: [Google]
iqgender.jpg
82KB, 1008x912px
>>61800505
>What ultimately matters is IQ, which men and women are generally similar in
FACT: male IQ variance is 1.3 times the female variance
>>
How do we stop the SJW agendas??
>>
>>61800542
That varies a lot per task. Linguistic reasoning is necessary to understand how human thinking translates into computer logic, for example.
>>
>>61800598

Keep putting pressure on them, they will ultimately destroy themselves

See the progressive stack that helped kill occupy wall street
>>
>>61800544
>the working assumption that biology should not factor into public policy is extremely sound
I agree

But you are misrepresenting the situation entirely, what we have is biology factoring into public policy due to a flawed consensus on the equality of men and women.

It goes:
Men = Women
But Men > Women in measurement
Because Men = Woman
Then is cultural repression
So we add artificial weights to the values to balance the equation
So Males -- and Women ++ till Men = Women in measurement

>could a woman argue this autistically on the internet?
Yes
>>
>>61800598
we haven't found a cure for cancer yet
>>
>>61800609
But those are all intersectional areas only needed for projects

Im talking up the ladder, the jobs feminists actually want for women

Computer logic is male thought made flesh, its too abstract for (most) women to like
>>
File: 1386051979289.gif (756KB, 213x183px) Image search: [Google]
1386051979289.gif
756KB, 213x183px
>>61800544
>On the contrary, the working assumption that biology should not factor into public policy is extremely sound, if you want a democratic and meritocratic society.
THEN STOP HIRING PEOPLE BASED ON WHAT FUCKING COLOR THEIR SKIN IS AND WHAT SEX THEY ARE, CUNT. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE ENGINEER WAS ADVOCATING. HOLY FUCK YOU STUPID WHORE
>>
>>61800597
>variance
And? You don't need to be above average to work in technology except in the most advanced fields.

>>61800689
>Computer logic is male thought made flesh
Turing machines are not 3D, you retard.
>>
File: afdsdsafe.png (351KB, 515x549px) Image search: [Google]
afdsdsafe.png
351KB, 515x549px
BRAVO WOMEN
>>
>>61800700
>THEN STOP HIRING PEOPLE BASED ON WHAT FUCKING COLOR THEIR SKIN IS
Literally nothing in his post indicated he was advocating this. He said the exact opposite several times.
Shit like this is how the social justice fad spread so quickly to begin with. No one has bothered to challenge them effectively. All they care about is stirring controversy.
>>
>>61796471
Google also hates east asian males which are "overrepresented" in engineering and tech.
>>
He was fired because he blended in and his lack of skill went unnoticed in the herd

As soon as he got famous, they probably noticed he doesn't do shit all day
>>
we're open to free expression but don't you dare express yourself shitlord
>>
>>61800921
They explicitly fired him for his opinion on gender.
>>
>>61798494
*tips fedora*
>>
File: 35974.jpg (170KB, 868x547px) Image search: [Google]
35974.jpg
170KB, 868x547px
>>61800921
>He was fired because he blended in and his lack of skill went unnoticed in the herd
here is his resume
>>
>>61800700
I absolutely agree with that. What we have now is a transitory state of things due to women hardly being in the workforce at all before WWII. That made work environments become completely adapted to the men who worked there. It made sense to make some efforts to change that. When I started in tech it was still a complete sausagefest. But there comes a time when we have to stop dealing in different types of "minorities" and start dealing in just "people".
>>
>>61800813
google currently uses racial and sexual descrimination in their hiring. the engineer wants that to stop. thats what i was trying to say
>>
>>61801047
>I may have had classes with this guy

If I still used kikebook i'd see if we have any mutual friends
>>
>>61796904
Anti-dumping laws?
>>
>>61801084
>That made work environments become completely adapted to the men who worked there
BUT IF WOMEN ARE BIOLOGICALLY IDENTICAL TO MEN WHY CANT THE JSUT FUCKING ADAPT LIKE THE MEN DID INSTEAD OF GETTING FREE SHIT AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHER PEOPLE?!?!

because you want free shit for women, because you are a sexist and you ahte men
>>
File: SpringVillageMillInside2Sized.jpg (866KB, 2325x1759px) Image search: [Google]
SpringVillageMillInside2Sized.jpg
866KB, 2325x1759px
>>61801084
>What we have now is a transitory state of things due to women hardly being in the workforce at all before WWII.

LOVE THIS MEME
>>
>>61801084
nothing is stopping women from going to the fucking university registrar and picking mechanical engineering. NOTHING is stopping them. except their own natural desires.
>>
You can really tell the outright retards whom have never held a job vs the people that actually know how to bring shit up in a professional manner.

He's either an aspie at best and doesn't understand how social interaction works, or he's a malicious retard at worse who brought a ton of bad PR and made employees want to quit.
>>
File: DGtqIXuUQAAkFfd.jpg large.jpg (63KB, 694x380px) Image search: [Google]
DGtqIXuUQAAkFfd.jpg large.jpg
63KB, 694x380px
>he talked to a lawyer ahead of time

Remember this anons
>>
>>61801158
What you're ignoring is many engineering students are socially inept boys who don't have many friends. And that's sexist. Women shouldn't have to be around those sort of people.

Until we clear this sort of sexist scum out of STEM programs and create safe spaces without male autism, women won't be accepted in engineering programs.
>>
>>61801205
>and made employees want to quit.

oh no someone wrote a memo on the private network now I want to quit.... but women are totally equal to men!
>>
>>61801214
I'm glad he wasn't completely retarded.
Unfortunately, google will burn millions of dollars in lawyers and bribes to prevent him winning.
>>
>>61801214
>before he was fired
>not before he published the letter
He should have talked with lawyers before publishing it. That would have been even smarter
>>
>>61796448
>>61796566

Obvious bait

>>61797044
>Wikipedia
>Censoring free speech
Imagine being such a special snowflake that you have to have your personal beliefs confirmed by an alternative to Wikipedia because Wikipedia "censors us"
>>
>>61801249
They'll probably just pay him to shut up and go away. Google want's this news cycle to end as soon as possible. A trial will only keep it in the news, regardless of the outcome.
>>
>>61797094
>or trolling
Another klan kuck bite the duck
>>
>>61801231
>other people's existence hurts my feelings. and as a woman my feelings are more important than men's existence, freedom, or equality. and i hate men

great argument, whore
>>
>>61801255
it wasn't intended to be published
was he the one who leaked it?
>>
>>61801095
>the engineer wants that to stop.
He wants to replace it with other, equally disastrous policies that are antithetical to how a fucking business operates.
>>
File: Urho_Kaleva_Kekkonen.jpg (27KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
Urho_Kaleva_Kekkonen.jpg
27KB, 334x400px
>>61801124
Are you being sarcastic or not? It's hard on the internet sometimes. I mean it's pretty fair because men are still playing with handicap when it comes to changing diapers and whatnot so it cuts both ways..
>>61801136
I'm speaking in general terms, please dont be (more of) an autist (than absolutely necessary)
>>61801158
Well, to take a concrete example, important decision might have happened in the Sauna. That kind of shit. See this guy? He used to negotiate with Kruschev in his Sauna, probably while downing a bottle of vodka or two.

Suffice to say, some things have to change when you go from an all male workplace to a mixed one, and they dont change by themselves.

But you wouldnt know since you werent alive just 25 years ago or so...
>>
File: 1486746228610.png (239KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486746228610.png
239KB, 500x500px
>>61798745
ALL YOUR BOARDS ARE BELONG TO US
>>
>>61801286
Do you have any idea how hurtful it is for a woman to associate with low status men with frail bodies and nonexistent social skills? Of course you don't, you sexist pig. You could never understand that sort of hardship, you've never experienced anything even remotely comparable. Don't pretend you have.
>>
>>61797587
Ugh, what a total cunt you sound like. Calling people sweetie makes you sound like a total fucking cunt. No one will have any reaction other than to laugh and ignore you. Do yourself a favour and grow a personality of your own.
>>
>>61801297
It wasn't intended to be published to a broad audience. But he did publish it to a limited audience. He should have talked to a lawyer before that.
>>
>>61801336
>hire someone based on their ability and qualifications instead of which diversity boxes they check off just by existing
>"disastrous policies"
???
>>
>>61797203
So if I'm poor and white and living in South Africa where I'm a minority it's not racist to call middle class black people niggers?
>>
>>61801339
>I'm speaking in general terms

Which is an asinine point.

Prior to 1920 more than half the US population lived on farms. Do you think the women living on farms were just sitting around quilting, reading the bible and making dinner? Or do you think they were doing farm work?

What those "women werent in the workforce" figures really mean is here is what the urban population we have statistics on were doing, aka factory work - and more often than not it is applicable to the middle and upper classes, but not at all true for the working class.

The data simply has no way of quantifying most of the work women were doing at that time, yet it is presented as accurate.
>>
File: cancerkidscreatecash.png (359KB, 630x637px) Image search: [Google]
cancerkidscreatecash.png
359KB, 630x637px
>>61796611
Because to out of touch American multi-nationals, social signalling how diverse and PC your company is draws more dimes than having the most competent staff.
>>
>>61801414
You still have inherent privilege by being born white, racism will not end until all whites are removed from the gene pool
>>
>>61801436
>Do you think the women living on farms were just sitting around quilting, reading the bible and making dinner?
Scroll up on your iphone and find out!
>>
File: 1499489088701.gif (3MB, 360x188px) Image search: [Google]
1499489088701.gif
3MB, 360x188px
>>61801339
>But you wouldnt know since you werent alive just 25 years ago or so...
wrong, skank.
>saunas
>kruschev
ROFLMAO lets talk about things relevent to this century? and actually relevent to real workplaces instead of russian heads of state
>Are you being sarcastic or not?
im being serious. if women and men are biologically identical then why cant the women simply adapt to the male environment? your choices are either:
A: fuck hes right, they should be able to adapt and my sexist policies are bullshit!?
B: oh shit they cant! there must be biological basis to sex and my entire argument is FUCKED!
>>
>>61801372
part of his argument involves the fact that the things he writes about are being shamed/silenced, but he felt it needed to be said anyway
adjusting it to avoid sensitive topics would be to miss the point
>>
>>61801443
Go to bait somewhere else stupid "troll"
>>
>>61801371
Do yourself a favor and learn how to detect false flagging shitposters.
>>
Google is very very concerned about their image in the media, especially after that whole "Google is supporting TERRORISTS with ad revenue!!" thing, and they know advertising is essentially down to a science, and that science is brainwashing gullible people especially young people, and they certainly don't want a large-scale backlash against advertising. Of course advertising that targets older white males like boner pills will always be more than acceptable.
>>
>>61796448
No, Hiro hates us. Only only posts to practice his half English bullshit and string along new fags that weren't here for the moot-era.
>>
>>61801371
t. Triggered sweetie

>>61801414
Whites enslaved and subjugated blacks in South Africa for decades under Apartheid rule. You enjoy the inherent privilege of those events, whether you're a physical minority or not. Whites in South Africa still enjoy greater wealth today due to the crimes of the past. So no, I'd keep your mouth shut and be glad you're treated better than your ancestors treated black South Africans.
>>
Again maybe the same butthurt lefties trying to derail the thread, ignore them, and please give alternatives to fucking google
>>
>>61801540
I never know if these are bait or not anymore
>>
>>61801540
in south africa, one of the major parties advocates the siezure of all property owned by whites. exaclty like the nazis did to the jews
>>
File: DGjeYL1V0AAJexu.jpg large.jpg (54KB, 720x481px) Image search: [Google]
DGjeYL1V0AAJexu.jpg large.jpg
54KB, 720x481px
refute this shitlords

>>61801540
>Whites enslaved and subjugated blacks in South Africa for decades under Apartheid rule.

Guess what tribes inhabited south africa when whites showed up? Then guess who genocided them off the face of the earth ;^)
>>
>>61801478
C: Knowledge is actually accumulated and orally transferred, or: "stuff that conservatives used to know when they were real small-c conservatives"

Women still grow up talking about babies and hot guys. Because that's what they've been talking about since the time when that was all they ever had to worry their pretty little heads with. Things change super super slowly. You didnt build it. Your grandfather built it.
>>
>>61798494
I screenshotted this to post in cringe threads.
>>
>>61801576
Sweetie, those white people deserve what's coming to them, just like those jews did. :)
>>
>>61801598
>Because that's what they've been talking about since the time when that was all they ever had to worry their pretty little heads with.

This right here - all women have ever done is be baby factories throughout human history
>>
>>61798494
> SJW communist
> Uses homophobic slurs
Now go hang yourself for not being PC enough, you bigoted shitlord.
>>
>>61801590
>>61801605
>>61801573
DO NOT REPLY TO STUPID BAITERS, dont you see thats its obvious?
>>
>>61801590
>shitlords
Ah the mating call of the falseflagging /pol/tard
>>
>>61801565
>BTFO and projecting this fucking hard

This thread is entirely butthurt knee-jerk reactions from the faggots like you. Go rot in some small town. The rest of us don't want you around.

The GOP only wins elections because of disgusting gerrymandering.
>>
>>61801634
Ever since industrialization, if you were upper middle class or better. Poor skanks have always worked, except maybe in the 1950s, when they could afford not to for once.
>>
>>61801637
Welcome to /g/
>>
>>61801660
(You) now you have your reply
GTFO with your obvious bait
>>
>>61801573
Any rational viewpoint on /g/ is considered bait because this fucking cesspit is usually only for shitposting.

>>61801576
And how was that property originally obtained by those white people? By enslaving and subjugating the native population and stealing their land.

>From 1960 to 1983, 3.5 million nonwhite South Africans were removed from their homes, and forced into segregated neighbourhoods, in one of the largest mass removals in modern history.
>B-b-but us whites are good boys! We dindu nuffin!

Wanting their shit back is a perfectly rational and reasonable viewpoint to hold.
>>
>>61799025
Links dead.
>>
>>61801660
>>The GOP only wins elections because of disgusting gerrymandering.

>implying the DNC wouldn't if they could
Sucks to have all your voters in easily D+C'd urban centers!
>>
>>61801677
>Ever since industrialization, if you were upper middle class or better.

Exactly, and pop history is heavily biased toward upper class.
>>
>>61801690
welcome to post '11 cuckchan, baka
>>
File: what.png (657KB, 993x648px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
657KB, 993x648px
>>61801590
Seems to be true.
>>
>>61801660
DNC would have won if they had Bernie running instead of Shillary.
>>
File: girlplayswithtoycar.jpg (50KB, 816x612px) Image search: [Google]
girlplayswithtoycar.jpg
50KB, 816x612px
>>61801598
you are insane.
why are you justified in taking away resources from men and giving them to women. based exclusively on their sex.
justify that, right now
right fucking now
>>
>>61801697
>By enslaving and subjugating the native population and stealing their land.

Oh, you mean the land the Khoisan inhabited for a 1000+ years until the Bantu tribes expanded and pushed their shit in about the same time the dutch were settling in south africa.

Is that the genocide you are talking about?
>>
>>61799724
Yeah but you don't know what it has to say or how flimsy it's suppositions are.
>>
>>61801637
Call me bait to my face bitch. Meet me outside building 40 at noon, I'll fucking wreck you!
>>
File: chicago district gerrymandering.png (474KB, 1096x754px) Image search: [Google]
chicago district gerrymandering.png
474KB, 1096x754px
>>61801660
>The GOP only wins elections because of disgusting gerrymandering.

loving every laugh
>>
>>61801713
Sure. The working class of today want to live like the despised cosmopolitan "elites" of yesterday. Little do they know or care that grandma was out working the fields with grandpa in the good old days before the terror reign of trannies started.
>>
>>61801758
Whataboutery at its finest.
>>
>>61801774
I bet the GOP did this!!!
>>
>>61801734
>why are you justified in taking away resources from men and giving them to women
>things that happened in /pol/'s imagination

This is something similar to how taxation is literally theft murder and the violent rape of the NAP, isnt it?
>>
>>61796471
Asians are honorary whites
>>
>>61799822
That's not what he said. He said less women were predisposed to want to be in these jobs. Not that they weren't capable of doing the job, but that on average less had the desire to work in tech.
>>
>>61801783
It's okay when niggers do it!
>>
>>61801819
>It's okay when whites do it!
>>
>>61801811
Hitler was wrong about that.
>>
>>61801783
>white people are genocidal
>omg stop pointing out facts

The zulu almost completely wiped out the native people of south africa, not the whites. The bantu that make up almost all of the blacks in south africa today have only been in south africa for less than 200 years.

Sorry if history is inconvenient to your world view.
>>
>>61801835
>Turnabout is fair play, but only against white people!
>>
>>61797044
vid.me is SJW too, but they are too little do kick you out.

Prohibited Content

You must use the Services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. The Services are a place for free expression and creativity. However, some types of content are not appropriate.

The following types of content are not allowed on the Services (“Prohibited Content”):

Content involving children (anyone under the age of 18) in a sexually suggestive, violent, or pornographic manner. We take child exploitation very seriously and will report you to the authorities;
Content promoting information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is threatening, intimidating, obscene, abusive, defamatory, or libelous;
Content that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
Content that is pornographic or promotes or condones racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
Content that harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
Content that is intentionally or shockingly violent, gory, sensational, or disrespectful;
Content that solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
Content that violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person or entity.

We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe constitutes Prohibited Content, or violates these Terms or our policies. If you post Prohibited Content, as decided in our sole discretion, we may ban you and report you to the authorities in appropriate circumstances.
>>
>>61799044
Communism will always seek to suppress that people have different value and want different things. To communism the individual is an empty vessel which can be bent and warped to the politburo's desires.

But people are far more different than they are alike. Individualism is the future, we have been brought this far on the back of extraordinary individuals and to forget this just so that you can have your revolution and kill another 150,000,000 people is despicable.
>>
>>61801877
One time I uploaded an ISIS propaganda video with subtitles making ISIS sound like a bunch of gay butt fuckers. vid.me deleted it.
>>
>>61801877
I wonder if Trump would sign an Internet Bill Of Rights enshrining my rights to doxx and harass people and larp as a Nazi on /pol/?

Things have gone too far and we've lost far to many freedoms we once held dear in this country.
>>
>>61801870
They're still African. They still have far more claim to that land than any white person does. Comparing the two just shows you up as a racist.

>>61801872
>Acting in exactly the same way as these "niggers" I hate is okay because they did it first! I'm still better!
>>
File: 1500866652335.jpg (230KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500866652335.jpg
230KB, 1366x768px
>>61797669
Use OsmAnd instead of Maps.me, maps.me has some proprietary botnet in source and isn't on F-droid. Startpage for web search and for youtube, youtube-dl + rss reader for subscriptions, Newpipe if you want to watch on mobile
>>
>>61801605
Yeah whatever, I mean if you have no opinions of your own it's your loss.
>>
>>61800750
There is as much variance within groups as there is between groups.
Treating an entire group as if they are one thing is idiotic.

Say the mean of all black people have a lower IQ than the mean of all white people.
That will not mean every black person is dumb and every white person is smart.
What it can tell you is that it is easier to find smart white people than smart black people, but you have to treat everyone as individuals to find them.
>>
>>61801974
>white people are uniquely evil, even though the only unique thing they've done is build civilization
It's obviously not the genocide that has you hot and bothered, since you don't care when niggers do it. Why do you hate civilization?

Is it because you've always felt like a misfit? Like you don't belong in this extraordinary civilization built by white people?
>>
File: Nanking_bodies_1937.jpg (235KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
Nanking_bodies_1937.jpg
235KB, 800x559px
>>61801974
>They're still African. They still have far more claim to that land than any white person does.

So Japs have a claim to china because they are asian?

Nice to see the logic of the greater asian co-prosperity sphere alive an wheel.
>>
>>61802018
Capitalist jews get the gas honey. :)
>>
>>61802035
>What it can tell you is that it is easier to find smart white people than smart black people,
I wish I knew who you are. It's not okay to say shit like this. Casual "scientific" racism like this only further marginalizes PoC in tech by enabling these fascist scum to think they're being reasonable.

The fact that you obviously think you're being a helpful voice of reason just makes it worse.
>>
>>61802035
Not to mention that niggers are getting smarter (dont tell /pol/)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
>>
File: mcat by race.jpg (226KB, 1286x384px) Image search: [Google]
mcat by race.jpg
226KB, 1286x384px
>>61802109

So why don't we treat all races equal and hold them to the same standard?
>>
>>61801974
You're running out of steam now eh anon.
>>
>>61802127
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

damn africa super power by 2220
>>
>>61802055
>niggers niggers niggers

NIGGERS!

>>61802065
Completely different, as you well know. But yes, the Japanese would have more claim to China than the Dutch, were it to come down to a 50/50 choice. Absolutely.

>>61802147
Nobody's making any arguments worth responding to properly. Just I HATE NIGGERS and WHITES CAN DO NO WRONG. What's the point?
>>
>>61802132
Tests like that have clear ethnic biases you ass.
>>
>>61800598
Keep adding to the list of politically correct criteria. Eventually they'll get to their limit of what they can handle
>>
>>61802132
Do you know that there are people you see on the street who's grandfather was literally forbidden by law to have or accumulate any kind of property at all, or to pass it on to their progeny had they had any? In the United States no less.

Really tickles your sexual glands when watching Antiques Roadshow..
>>
>>61802198
So yeah, you hate civilization. You're just a pathetic misanthrope.
>>
>>61802228
My grandfather beat my dad and his children mercilessly, and drove my grandmother to an early death from alcoholism. She died when my dad was 12, and he ran away from home two years later, never looked back.

Woe is me! Gimme gibs yt.
>>
>>61801947
Its not about doxx u dumb nigger.

>Content that is pornographic or promotes or condones racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;

Define bigotry and racism.
Are bigorty and racism against white people allowed?

>Content that is intentionally or shockingly violent, gory, sensational, or disrespectful;

Are Footage of WW2 Combat included in this?

In my country you can get a fine for shitposting on facebook.
One day you americans will live this shit orwellian shit too.
>>
>>61802153
Exactly, effectively tomorrow.

And another point is that whatever IQ tests are measuring, apparently it can change drastically in a hundred years. Draw your own conclusions. (Correct answer is that we are successfully bleaching niggers into real human beings at record speed on account of all the racemixing)
>>
>>61801947
>I wonder if Trump would sign an Internet Bill Of Rights enshrining my rights to doxx and harass people and larp as a Nazi on /pol/?
The regular Bill of Rights already gives you those rights. The First Amendment makes it legal for you to be a Nazi.
>>
>>61801047
Matlab?! Yeah nah
>>
>>61802109
My name is dave.
I was merely speaking hypothetical, I don't know what the actual numbers are, and I don't care.
I was saying that IF there is a difference in the mean, that would not mean that everyone in the groups are smarter than the other group.

>further marginalizes PoC
Then why are you being condescending towards them?
>>
>>61802274
HAHAHHAAAAA YOUR FAMILY IS SHIT

But seriously. Yeah, sure, I mean this is the thing. Life is hard one way or the other for most people. Even white men like myself.

My lifes been pretty fucking hard if you ask me. Mostly because of circumstances that were just there from the start and which I had to deal with.

And then there's some faggot on /pol/ who says it's all due to my shitty genes or whatever, right? I bet you must have heard that too all the fucking time growing up.
>>
you know who i feel sorry for the most? normal, non-sjw women. they don't deserve all this bullshit being accociated with them.
>>
>>61802416
Most women under 40 are dumb sluts worthy of no respect, SJW or not. I'll tip my own fedora in the knowledge that I'm right.
>>
>>61802459
couldn't find a girlfriend huh?
>>
File: 1502084870804.jpg (247KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1502084870804.jpg
247KB, 1200x1195px
>>61802459
>>/r/MGTOW
>>
>>61802459
yea, well, most men under 40 are dumb assholes worthy of no respect as well
not saying all non-sjw woman are respectworthy, just that this shit shouldn't imply that all women are involved
>>
>>61802288
>Define bigotry and racism.
>Are bigorty and racism against white people allowed?

I'm sure actual racism against white people (such as that stuff about the white devil in Nation of Islam theology) would be removed if you reported it.

Richard Spencers idea of "racism against white people" (that is, not being hostile to racemixing etc) maybe would not.

>One day you americans will live this shit orwellian shit too.

When I grew up, you couldnt publish any photo pretty much anywhere and certainly not any "gore". Be lucky you didnt have to grow up in that dystopia. No 4chan, no twitter, no tumbler. All you could read was literally published by super kikeish corporations who would CENSOR EVERYTHING because
>muh money, my rules

or some commie shit like that
>>
>>61802322
It very much does not give anyone the right to doxx or harass. Anonymous posting and the intricacies and costs of backtracing gives that "right".

And how about you travel back to 1950 and try larping as a nazi out on the street, see how it turns out?
>>
>>61802228

And my grandparents were literally segregated by law in Chicago. They could only live in a select few neighborhood. Want to guess what race they were?
>>
>>61802485
No, but I have a cute
>girl
friend, thanks. Men are better at everything than women, including being women.
>>
>>61802601
What race were they?
>>
>>61797735

the archetype of 'white people' is actually the asians.

they are far more well off.
>>
>>61802616
I would prefer celibacy
>>
>>61797044

better use them but deprived them of any resources with adblock.
>>
>>61802660

Jewish
>>
>>61802701
The one group that we can all agree deserve it.
>>
>liberal media always saying "we need to have a conversation" on a variety of topics
>someone tries to start a conversation
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>61802415
>life is hard, therefore genes don't real
>>
>>61802594
Doxing is legal. The first amendment protects it.
>harass
Depends on what you mean by that.
>>
File: makes me think.png (592KB, 629x664px) Image search: [Google]
makes me think.png
592KB, 629x664px
>>61802783
>autism and tech jobs go hand in hand
>autism linked to neanderthal genes
>one population group "underrepresented" in tech has near zero neanderthal admixture

really joggles my noggin
>>
>>61802767
>Dad
>Can we have a conversation as adults
>Me
>Ok can you explain why you're such a faggot
>No tendies

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>61802802
>>61802802
>Doxing is legal. The first amendment protects it.

CNN will be happy to know

http://thefederalist.com/2017/07/05/ted-cruz-cnn-may-broken-law-doxxing-threat/

Most doxxing anon engages in probably qualifies as harassment.
>>
>>61803019
Doxing is legal, as far as the law is concerned it's just a form of journalism. Unregulated.

What you do with information you publish may qualify as harassment though.
>>
>>61802783
You might have noticed I was indicating an instance of white privilege. The privilege to blame other people for my problems. Here's the punchline: pretty often other people are actually to blame.
>>
>>61803019
CNN thinks it's illegal for me to read wikileaks. CNN is fake news.
>>
>>61803067
>an instance of white privilege. The privilege to blame other people for my problems.

>implying "colored people" don't constantly blame other people for their problems
>implying white privilege isn't actually the "privilege" to be blamed for the problems other people have
>>
>>61803066
Your definition of doxxing doesnt involve leaking it on 4chan, or some other website? Because if it does, then it's pretty certain that if it ever went to trial then the question of what you could reasonably expect happening after the info was leaked would factor into it..
>>
>>61803121
Publishing peoples names is journalism, it doesn't matter what platform you choose to use.

Using that information to prank call and order shitty pizzas is another story entirely.
>>
>>61803107
EVERYONE blames other people for their problems. Because, again, often it's true. But when it comes to blacks then "no, your genes are the problem". Right? Or did that happen to you sometime?
>>
>>61803192
Are you saying that genes can never play any role? Or merely objecting to the imagined assertion that genes are the only factor?

White people genes being inferior to jewish genes is the reason Jews dominate media, finance, academia, and are over-represented in Congress and SCOTUS. Are you some sort of /pol/ weenie who denies this?
>>
>>61803162
If you publish the info in a thread where hostile posts have already been made against someone and some shit happened, then I suspect you might be surprised in court if you ever found yourself there. An obvious example is that thread on /pol/ I saw some time ago when some pizzagate idiots were trying to get other idiots to locate Podesta when he was on a roadtrip with his family and posted a mean tweet about the god emperor...
>>
>>61803259
>surprised in court if you ever found yourself there.
>things that never happen, because life doesn't work the way you think it does
>>
>>61803255
Can they play a role? Sure, it's possible, but the state of neural science is such that we just dont know. Do they determine a man to such an extent that he cannot chose and work towards what kind of man he wants to be? Who knows?

The point is that it's an extremely assholeish thing to say to someone. You ever knew someone like that? Who told you that whatever you did, no matter how hard you worked, you will never be anything but shit.

Maybe you like to stick around people like that. I dont.

Well, that relates to some "white privilege" which actually is quite real.
>>
>>61803287
>Anonymous posting and the intricacies and costs of backtracing gives that "right".

That's why you wont find yourself in court. (If some inbred had ran Podestas car off the road such things could plausibly happen though)
>>
>>61803255
That's called nepotism, anon.
>>
>>61803361
>Can they play a role? Sure, it's possible,
Oy gevalt, fire this man from Google!

There are no biological differences between the races, race is a social construct created by evil white men to oppress people of color. You are promoting "biotruth", creating an environment in which fascists flourish.
>>
>>61803416
>implying everyone on imageboards posts using tor and vpns
Nigger please. 4chan responds to subpoenas. Lawsuits are easy but nonexistent because the law is in our favor.
>>
>>61803448
Das wacist.
>>
>>61803448
FROM THE RIVER, TO THE SEA
PALESTINE WILL BE FREE
>>
>>61803544
So the point is that since science basically doesnt know shit, it becomes a matter of courtesy. You have no hard proof that your neighbor isnt a pedophile, you've even seen him around children once or twice, but evenso you chose to not entertain that possibility with the local bartender every night.

That's what the SJW regime is trying to tell you, in its typically hamfisted way (due to most people being pretty much idiots).
>>
>>61803660
>science basically doesnt know shit,
This is your brain on postmodernism.
>>
>>61803564
The point is that police doesnt waste resources on small potato. Especially if there's 30 suspects and a shitload of work for each one of them. Real shit has to happen for anyone to bother.

>Man if I could just put a bullet in crooked shillary
>Funny you should say, I know where she's gonna be tonight
>anon actually went and did it

That's a situation where your legal theory would be put to the test..
>>
>>61803741
Police? Ever hear of a civil suit?

Anyway, newspapers "dox" people all the time. This matter is well and truly settled in case law. Hate to burst your european fantasies.
>>
>>61803678
Re: the workings of the brain it's true, though. Last unexplored continent and whatnot. That's the reason why your mom and dad can still plausibly fool you that you can be anything you want to be and other fairy tales.
>>
>>61803659
Fuck Trump, and fuck Israel.
>>
>>61803774
I disagree, for reasons already stated. But I will leave it at that.
>>
Google is the ultimate force of evil in the modern world. Why? Because everything they do is based upon lies. What is their business? Advertising. What is advertising all about? Lying to people in order to get them to buy useless shit that they don't want or need. Fuck Google. May the all die of cancer.
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.