[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is Moot doing at Google? >only claim to fame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: Christopher_Poole.jpg (587KB, 1594x2057px) Image search: [Google]
Christopher_Poole.jpg
587KB, 1594x2057px
What exactly is Moot doing at Google?

>only claim to fame is running an imageboard and having a failed startup
>>
Who?
>>
Literally who?
>>
File: 1468461215941.gif (3MB, 700x672px) Image search: [Google]
1468461215941.gif
3MB, 700x672px
>>61788569
He's in charge of the dank memes of course.
>>
Executive Director of Memes.
>>
>>61788569
>What exactly is Moot doing at Google?
working?

also running an image board with this much traffic is a huge task
>>
>>61788576
guy who runs this shit imageboard
>>
>>61788686
Isn't that Hiroshima? This guy doesn't look Asian
>>
>>61788795
https://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?query=moot&cat=web&pl=opensearch&language=english
>>
>>61788569
Leading an anti-diversity movement apparently.
>>
>>61788838
kek
>>
>>61788808
Sorry, my ruse has gone on too long. I know who moot is, I just thought I'd ask because this thread has little to do with technology
>>
Google will be wanting a successor to Google+ to compete with facebook. I guess moot would be involved with that project. His real name isn't Christopher Poole BTW.
>>
>>61788569
He's probably nearing the final stages of his transition to becoming a disables, gay, double-reverse-gender-queer-bi-hetero-trans-human.
>>
>>61788877
What is it then?
>>
I hope he doesn't turn the google search engine into a troll

imagine typing mood disorder and it spits out
did you mean "moot disorder"?
>>
Probably director of tranny relations

Or they set him up in the men's bathroom teaching shit skins how to take a dump

Moot is a worthless hack who's claim to fame is literally copy pasting
But considering the majority of people who work in Google are hacks I honestly have no idea
>>
>>61788569
he writes anti diversity manifestoes and rages against females
>>
>>61788569
>What exactly is Moot doing at Google?
cum dump for elites
>>
>>61788838
n1
>>
>>61788970
HAHAHAHA FUCKIN EPIGGG :^)
>>
>>61788838
>>61788987
I'm seriously surprised that moot hasn't been caught in any sort of flames being fanned over there. You would think some punk ass tumblrina working at Google would draw some lame ass thread linking him back to his background.
>>
>>61788838
>>61788987
Yes, because Luggage Lad would do such a thing.
>>
>>61788686
>*ran
past tense
>>
>>61789130
Nice try moot
>>
Sucking dick innovation department
>>
I hope Moot is able to fix or relaunch Google Plus and make it suitable for shitposting.

I really don't like gookmoot and his Jewish ways, jacking up ReCaptcha difficulty to the maximum to force people to pay for 4chan Pass.
>>
>>61788569
moot was a faggot and being a faggot fits Google's diversity profile well
>>
>>61789318
if everyone is a faggot, then no one is diverse.
>>
Every time Pepe is mentioned on CNN, they give him another inch.
>>
What did he mean by the memo
>>
>>61789304
fuck do you think he does there exactly? he's in a position with a fat salary and no voice. i bet they recruited a bunch of moot-alikes and put them in a room together, expecting some kind of magic.
>>
>>61788855
>admitting it was ruse ever
>EVER
>>
>>61788877
>>61789304

I have a second degree friend who was hired as damage control to 'fix' G+, he knows who moot is and tells me he has nothing to do with G+ itself.

A new service maybe, but not G+
>>
>>61788877
I have never believed that was his real name
>>
>>61789022
Moot himself has always presented as pretty mild mannered, no matter how intolerant this place has gotten.
What are they gonna get mad at, he called someone on his imageboard a faggot when he was 17?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.