[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are using win10 all wrong, have you ever wanted a robot slave?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0

You are using win10 all wrong, have you ever wanted a robot slave? Would you let your robot have gps on, know your name or your likes and dislikes to better serve you?
>its all saved anyways as metadata not your choice.
>Metadata is all that matters they don't want to watch you dummy, only creep hackers do and win10 can tell you if its happening.
>muh Linux
Your to nice and haven't learned to enslave your machine. Your machine desires to be used and searched and customized and made to do anything you want.
>bullshit
Restart win10 with all updates/etc but this time turn on your narrator and make that bitch read you every bit of win10s contract, search through every option possible.
>by now your narrator should be a womans voice talking to you in a whisper and your screen should be more customized then lulkat.
ENSLAVE THE MACHINES, DONT FALL FOR MEMES. MAKE NARRATOR DESIGN MEMES.
>proceed with all hate but I don't do captcha thanks to win10 and my theme is comfy with the ambient after glow of night light.
>>
>>61776475
>sissy boy
I thought it was a girl.
>>
>>61776564
What do you think sex robots are female or male?
Get meta, if your running windows and haven't had customized narrator read you your contract you really shouldn't be on /g
>>
>>61776475
whats up with the mods? I post /pol/ related stuff and get banned within 2 sec... and this image from OP stays for hours lol
>>
>>61776617
Mods and fellow user I am sorry I posted that picture, I was stupid and thought its was a good representation of man enslaving robot. You must be my past co-workers who think I am inappropriate.
>>
>>61776475
You forgot to mention this was a YLYL thread
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.