[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been looking for new phone with a great camera. I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I've been looking for new phone with a great camera. I was looking at the Nokia Lumina 1020 but I want somthing that runs android.
>needs to be under 1000
>better than average camera
>runs android
Please help /g/
>>
>>61757116
that panasonic whatever.
or uh, a sony qx1 or whatever its called.
>>
>>61757136
aren't you a helpful one

You could buy a lumia which are superb at camera-making or get the nexus 6
>>
File: nokia-8[1].jpg (346KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
nokia-8[1].jpg
346KB, 2000x1125px
>>61757116

can you wait for nokia 8? If not you may look at Huawei P10 or high end sony models.
>>
>>61757116
the new Motorola phone
>>
>>61757116
https://www.dxomark.com/mobiles/column-right/mobile-scores

Or ideally wait for the pixel 2.
>>
>tfw still on a 640
>lag and stutter
Where did it go so wrong?
>>
>>61757116
huawei p10
>>
The new Oneplus 5 and Samsung S8 are stunning devices for photos. Also, check the new ARA project and all its features (it is modular, it will reach markets soon with a balanced price to meet every kind of customers followed by its modules market. Modules are interchangeable and upgradeable hardware for the smartphone)

atap. google. com/ara/
>>
>>61757116
lg v20
http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_v20-8238.php
>>
>>61757116
I had an LG G4 and I managed to take stunning pictures using the manual mode, I can see other LG flagships since then having the same pedigree.

In the other hand I saw a MKBHD video of a blind test camera shootout and to my eyes the Pixel XL was better than most phones, most of the time, my only concern about it is the lack of a powerful manual mode.

Lastly (but honestly my personal #1 go to choice) and only from what I've seen (check out the real camera review on YouTube), I would say the P10 plus.

Photos look phenomenal. There is a certain amount of grain to the pictures that make it look more like a DSLR than a phone camera. Dynamic range seems to be as good as it cam get on a phone currently and there is a powerful manual mode in the camera app. Also, low light shots look god-like.

I wouldn't get a LG phone due to the way their customer team has treated me but in your country that might be different.

Lastly, I would stay away from Samsung because I like my photos to have a more balanced color saturation and to feel less over processed but that might be just me.
>>
>>61759525
ARA IS DISCONTINUED
>>
>>61758931
This site is cancer, I hate how stupidly fake the pictures taken with a Sonys look and they praise xperias.

Accept it, that site is a meme companies use for publicity with the sheeps.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.