[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How retarded would it be for me to quit my job immediately after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How retarded would it be for me to quit my job immediately after getting my CS degree, buying a home in the bay area, and start looking for jobs there?
>>
>>61749782
Apply the last semester while you're studying, and write in no uncertain terms when you're graduating. Also be clear in communicating how long your exit period with your current employer is.

Trust me, the bosses will look at your application and think of you as a person who's a team player (you're not fucking over your current employer), and someone they can count on getting up in the morning and actually getting to work. (You have a job now.)

After graduating, if you haven't gotten a job, keep your job, and keep applying. Make a deal with your boss that you might need a day off here and there to interview, and that you'll work some of the shittier shifts to make up for it. Again, this makes your boss like you more. And you want your boss to like you, so that when the guys you're applying to call up your boss and ask him about you, he'll say nice things.
>>
>>61749782
Apex retard
>>
>>61749782
>Bay Area
>parks not overflowing with homeless
>retards paying $300 for the left side of an asscrack plus utilities

t. 2017 Mozilla
>>
>>61750138
That's San Francisco you fucking retard.
>>
>>61750145
Oh, didn't realize you meant Thunder Bay. Yeah, it's probably cheap up there.
>>
Buying a home in the Bay Area?

San Francisco houses start at around 900K for a 1br condo.
>>
>>61750145
>implying the top part of an asshole is different from the bottom

Sorry, but I'm not from Cuckfornia.

>>61749782
OP needs to move to India and take their jerbs and fill their streets with soupy poopy.
>>
>>61749782
fuck off richfag, nobody wants you anywhere
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.