[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /g/ I've just finished to compile PHP on Debian. This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: PHP-logo.svg.png (80KB, 1280x691px) Image search: [Google]
PHP-logo.svg.png
80KB, 1280x691px
Hi /g/
I've just finished to compile PHP on Debian. This was my first time

I'm having some problems with running it:
when I have installed it with apt-get, php-fpm didn't need root permission to run, I did't have to chmod the /var/run/php5-fpm.sock file and I didn't have to configure the autostart.
Things that now I have to do

I've fixed it by editing /etc/rc.local and adding these lines:
php-fpm
chmod go+rw /var/run/php5-fpm.sock

is there a better way to fix that?
>>
>>61742263

Use php7 pajeet
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
>>61742263
that is autismo amigo
>>
>>61742263
>compile PHP

stop being an austist and just install it properly from packages
>>
>compiling php
Why the fuck would you fucking do that you autist
>>
>>61743250
>>61743259
>>61743274

because that's the only way to have properly installed php-gd
>>
>>61743289
Binary distros BTFO
Install Gentoo and enjoy the ability to have any application you could think of, in every configuration you could think of, seamlessly integrated into the package management system.
>>
>>61743274
>compiling your programs makes you autistic
Having Linux already makes you autistic.

Compiling your own software is how linux is supposed to be done.

And this is coming from a winfag who respects linux users who still compile their software. All the other linux fags are non-conformist tier shitheads, who only want to feel special.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.