[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /g/ how come adblockers semi-stopped working in the past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ablock-plus.jpg (45KB, 988x907px) Image search: [Google]
ablock-plus.jpg
45KB, 988x907px
hey /g/
how come adblockers semi-stopped working in the past couple of years
they hide some things from the screen "real estate" but i still see some

those retaded groups of "rich/celeb/health" """articles"""
pop ups still pop even with middle clicking

whats the dealio here guys?

we've had our fun and now its over?
>>
Don't use ABP.
>>
>>61740314
ive tired all of them
ive also played with filter lists and such but it just wont work
dont tell me about no scripts cuz i dont want a command line for my everyday internet usage

its over isnt it :(
>>
>>61740442
Only for people like you that are too lazy to use the element picker or think a script blocker is some complicated thing that you have to be a wizard to use.
>>
>>61740442
uBlockOrigin in conjunction with uMatrix
if you have trouble with this, consider suicide
>>
>>61740314
>how come adblockers semi-stopped working in the past couple of years
They never stopped working for me. Maybe you're retarded and are using shitty ad blockers or managed to get infected with adware.
>>
>>61740314
test
>>
>>61740534
wb :)
>>
FF is better at blocking ads than Chrome.
>>
>>61740777
y but a couple of ads more on chrome are a way better "user experience" that the lagfest that is ff
i wish it wasnt cuz im more used to it but chrome is smooth as butter when ff is smooth as gravel unfortunately
>>
>>61740314
works for me
>>
Blocking ads is the same as pirating or stealing.
>>
>>61740934
Kill yourself
>>
>>61740968
A girl just went to jail in the land of the free for saying that. Watch what you say you little shit.
>>
>>61741005
Kill yourself, Shlomo.
t.not the same anon
>>
uBlock Origin and you'll not have any trouble
>>
>>61740519
What's uMatrix for?
>>
>>61742547
Script blocking. You can approximate it with uBlock Origin's advanced mode, but uMatrix is both easier and gives you more control, and has a few extra features.
>>
File: 8F4bZlU.jpg (404KB, 2080x1560px) Image search: [Google]
8F4bZlU.jpg
404KB, 2080x1560px
>>61741005
hi please don't bring my waifu into this thank you
>>
>>61740934
So if I close my eyes when I'm in the vehicle, I must be pirate/thief for not looking the billboards.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.