[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you realize the $8 trillion spent on wars and destablizing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>when you realize the $8 trillion spent on wars and destablizing the Middle East and northern Africa, domestic and global survellience of enemies and allies could have been spent on infrastructure
>tfw we could have had 1Gbps speeds before any other country
>tfw we could have 10Gbps in 2017
>tfw no good roads
>>
Isn't pepe dead?
>>
You can thank bribery, corporatism, and the petrodollar for that.
>>
>>61736666
Americans are war mongers, their gun culture is a perfect indication of that
>>
>>61736666
Are you retarded? If USA didn't spend all that money on military measures it wouldn't be such a strong country as it is now, you wouldn't live even half as good. Be thankful, being born in the usa is truly one of the greatest privileges.
>>
>>61736666
Yeah, it's a real shame that Israel controls our government and wastes all of our resources on wars for themselves.
>>
File: serious.jpg (113KB, 766x709px) Image search: [Google]
serious.jpg
113KB, 766x709px
>>61736912
i usually don't laugh out loud when browsing 4chan, but this did the job.
>>
File: DeathReeeee.jpg (86KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
DeathReeeee.jpg
86KB, 480x480px
>>61736712
GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEE!
>>
Because our society has progressed to a point where all people can be fed and poverty can be abolished. This would cause the the general public to realize that ruling class is unnecessary clutter and get rid of it eventually. This "excess" production should be spent, but it should not be spent on the public, as I already told you what that would implicate. War is a perfect excuse to waste these resources while keeping up the production, protecting the interest of the ruling class through brute force and creating an excuse for the ruling class to rule, steal and pressurize the general public. The public however, will praise them for fighting against the "enemy" and keeping the citizen of the dictatorship "safe". Remember, the general idea of a North Korean is that their holy leader is protecting them from a nuclear war and providing them a safe zone in the middle of a conflict.
>>
>>61736666
all for naught since chink shit will takeover anyway.
>>
>>61736912
>mfw some people actually believe this
Trully saddening
>>
>>61736666
WOW LOOK AT THOSE DIGITS!!!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.