[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /g/ think of the OnePlus 5? Isn't the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: -3763056201855227967.jpg (355KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
-3763056201855227967.jpg
355KB, 960x960px
What does /g/ think of the OnePlus 5?

Isn't the design just gorgeous?
>>
It's a piece of shit.

The design is just fucking garbage.
Their excuses 'we're just a small company, we wanted to do things but don't have the resources' when they are backed up by Oppo. One if not the largest manufacturer in China... Never settle my ass.

Screens mounted upside-down
Crash when dialing 911
3000 mAh vs OP3T 3400 mAh
Same sized bezzels as last year's OP3T
$479 starting price..

Why even bother buying one when you can get POTY for $650

Chinks getting chinked
>>
>>61709960
Can't you just buy a Samsung S7 with Exynos 8890 for much cheaper?
>>
File: 1501582122252.png (85KB, 497x652px) Image search: [Google]
1501582122252.png
85KB, 497x652px
>>61709271
I got one and like it.
>Screen mounted upside down
Yeah, this is pretty much the only acceptable complaint. The jelly scrolling is barely visible and only when you want to notice it tho.
>Crash when dialing 911
No. Besides, not anybody lives in you murican shithole country
>3000mAh vs older model 3400mAh
The oneplus 5 has a 3300mAh battery, they only let it charge to 3000mAh so it doesn't go to shit in a week. They did the same thing to the 3 and 3t, so your argument is invalid
>It has bezels
Yeah, I like that.
>it's 500$ for the model worth having
Still better than other options available without contract in my opinion. I'm very satisfied, although with the current price trend at oneplus this will be likely my last phone from that company
>>
>>61710127
Why s7? It's also a piece of shit compared to the rest of 2016 flagships going for ~ $400-450.

Samsung has awful rom support and their Android Skin is cancer. Even with Exynos you will experience a bogged down system after 6 months of use. Exynos models will also have even worse rom support compared to Qualcomm counterparts.

The only phones worth sub ~ $400 are OP3T and HTC 10. Pixel too if you can get it for a similar price.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 258x245px
>>61709960
>Crash when dialing 911
So this is the power of chinkshit.
>>
>>61710700
ok poojeet
>>
>>61709271
Looks like every other chinkphone, including the iShit 7. I'll be sticking with my OP3T for now.
>>
I know how some people hate Apple, but as soon as the iphone 7 plus started selling the dual rear camera meme, everybody else started jumping on the bandwagon.
>>
What's a good flagship that isn't HTC or samsung then?
>>
>>61710735
>>>61709960
>>Crash when dialing 911
>So this is the power of chinkshit.
Chinese phone be like shut up and die like a man
>>
>>61709271
lel, isnt this the jellyscreen phone?
>>
>>61710163
Are you actually defending them? There's a first time for everything I guess.
>>
No reason not to just use the OnePlus 3t
>>
My colleague has one. It's fast. Nothing else going for it desu.
>>
>>61709960
>The design is just fucking garbage
I agree to an extent, I'm not a fan of the iPhone inspired design but honestly I'm rarely looking at the rear of the phone to begin with.
>Screens mounted upside-down
This is one of my only real complaints, but the jelly effect is so subtle that unless you actively look for it it's barely noticeable.
>Crash when dialing 911
Fixed and was apparently only an issue in some third world shitholes.
>3000 mAh vs OP3T 3400 mAh
The OP5 has a 3300 mAh capacity you stupid nigger.
>Same sized bezzels as last year's OP3T
True, an infinity display would've been nice.
>$479 starting price
Unless you're actually poor it's still an affordable smartphone.

The OP5 is a great phone. Top of the line specs, 8GBs of ram on a fucking smartphone, a dual camera setup, unlocked, and runs near stock Android. The OP5 is the most blazing fast smartphone I've used in a long time and I like it for that. I like the fact that the OP5 is a no frills minimal phone that isn't bloated to hell with some shitty custom rom like with Samsung where their phones have the "Samsung lag" feature.
>>
I was one of the 100 people that bought a one plus x. I loved it once I loaded it with custom roms, but I got burned but oneplus on the one. Never again.
>>
>>61709271
Probably their worst design to date

>it's just another iPhone clone now, typical chink stereotype shit, how hilarious is that

Specs are fine but for me the lack of OIS and proper support in this side of the planet are big NO NO!'s

Would consider a G6 (or upcoming v30), if they didn't treat the user like a fucking piece of shit by their support team.

Samsung is fine but then again TouchShitz and Shitxby...

Pixels are rumored to drop headphone jack support...

HTC is trying to mimic the Samsung all glass design instead of evolving their tank like design of the past and are making stupid gimmicks

New Nokia is on the expensive side of things and no flagship yet.

>I think I'll buy an iPhone this year, even an old model like the 6s.
>>
>>61709960
I'm perfectly happy with my oneplus 3 I probably won't end up upgrading or changing for a while.
>>
>>61712675
I purchased the S8 this year but actually decided to keep my 6s+ as well. The iPhone is still brutally fast, beats my S8 hands down when it comes to speed. Obviously it's screen can't compete.
>>
>>61709960
>3000 mAh vs OP3T 3400 mAh
What. It's 3300 and battery life is amazing.
>>
best android phone design
only topped by the iphone 7 plus which is the best designed phone out now
>>
>>61709271
Screen quality on OP 3/3T and 5 is trash. If you drop it on screen from 10cm say goodbye to your screen. I never had more fragile phone in my life.
>>
>>61709271
>What does /g/ think of the OnePlus 5?
Just another chinkphone
>Isn't the design just gorgeous?
No
>>
The OP5 is ugly and stupid. Of all the designs they could have copied, they ripped off the design of the ugliest iPhone ever made.
>>
>>61712577
You can't justify the jelly screen and it is itself a justification for regarding that phone as a piece of shit. I watched the videos, it is not "subtle", it is noticeable to a point where it would make me sell my phone. Try again shill.
>>
>>61713627
Handle one in real life, it's barely noticeable. Those videos overexaggerate the effect.
>>
>>61713691
>the graphical evidence regarding the issues of that phones screen is void because my doublethink commands me to justify every shit the android manufacturers give me
wew lad
>>
File: who are you quoting.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
who are you quoting.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>61713749
>>
>>61713855
FUCK OFF ANIME C U C K !
>>
>>61713627
That's correct, but also my eyes can't see the damn jelly effect so I don't give a shit and enjoy the insane performance and battery life. Stay mad.
>>
>>61713904
If you are enjoying your experience, good for you anon. Its just that I won't admit that phone is not a piece of shit.
>>
>Android phones are all about prettiness now

How the tables have turned. Go shill your fucking chink garbage elsewhere, Zhangjeet.
>>
File: t3_5qesry.png (1024KB, 1261x971px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5qesry.png
1024KB, 1261x971px
>>61713870
>>
>>61709271
Not an obvious buy, not good enough.
Especially because my roommate is selling his 3T.
>>
i don't get it why everyone is so autistic and not buying google pixel, it's objectively better
>>
File: Crimson Chin.jpg (16KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
Crimson Chin.jpg
16KB, 300x220px
>>61714110
>runs Android
All the reason I need not to buy it. Not to mention those bezels and hideousness in general.
>>
>>61709271
nice phone, i just bought my own!
>>
File: camera.jpg (58KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
camera.jpg
58KB, 640x427px
>>61709271
Why do people enjoy using tablets as phones yet laugh at pic
>>
>>61710700
Exynos is great actually. My friends s6 is over a year old now and it's still not suffering any slowdowns or performance fuck ups.

Tbh though she mostly uses it for the phone, YouTube, and web browsing, with the occasional strategy game so I wouldn't call her a power user...
>>
>>61709271
>1:1 copy of iPhone 7
> Doesn't have the price appeal 1+ got popular for in the first place
Haha
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.