[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much will cost me rebuild a iPhone buying the parts online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.png (68KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
68KB, 300x300px
How much will cost me rebuild a iPhone buying the parts online

I want to rebuild iphones and sell it
Is this profitable?
>>
>>61703560
you can't do that because mixing and matching parts from different iphones will make the phone lock itself because apple is a shitty company
>>
Just go to your gay local bar and after a few favors you'll get one given to you for free.
>>
>>61703560
Parts are pretty cheap direct from shenzhen, touch ID won't work unless you have matching home button.
Its about $900 for a one off buying the parts and tools. Your better off getting full units and just fixing them instead of making from parts
>>
>>61703589

incorrect i have saved a many jamaled iphones with new mobos
>>
You'd have to buy the touch ID sensor with the logic board. They can't be mismatched.
>>
>>61703623
What about buy a clone iPhone and just change the motherboard and the display will this work ?
>>
File: 32343345654.jpg (18KB, 399x363px) Image search: [Google]
32343345654.jpg
18KB, 399x363px
>>61703661
>jamaled iphones
>>
>>61703560
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leFuF-zoVzA
too much work for too little profit
>>
File: 1458390142820.jpg (151KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1458390142820.jpg
151KB, 1280x1120px
>>61703831

yep a friend of a jamal gave me a bunch of icloud locked iphone 6 for some bud. bought new mobos, flipped them for market price and bought a new car... i didnt steal them, they would of been thrown away and i used my engineering knoledge to get ahead
>>
>>61703589
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leFuF-zoVzA
>>
>>61703560
The iPhone logic board is locked to the TouchID sensor (fingerprint reading home button).

If you buy a logicboard you NEED to have the TouchID sensor that it left the factory with, unless you intend to desolder parts from the board (processor, memory) and use them for another board.
>>
>>61706681

no you dont

i have white iphone 6 that i bought legit

it had a smashed screen and i wanted a black screen ... got a new screen and home button from my local chink dealership no problem-o

what shit are you spouting anon ? even applel admited error 53 was a fuck up on their end
>>
>>61707781
Bet the home button works but the fingerprint scanner doesn't. Also good luck doing this on an iPhone 7, if the fingerprint scanner doesn't match phone won't work period.
>>
>>61707856
The most secure device on the planet.
>>
>>61708327
Not a problem if you look after your shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.