[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did we go from watches that can leaat years on a single watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

how did we go from watches that can leaat years on a single watch battery to seeing people plug them in to charge mid day? haven't we taken a step back?
>>
that's why you only see faggots wearing them, they are not the new thing
>>
>>61677338
/thread
>>
File: girls_laughing.jpg (28KB, 398x241px) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
28KB, 398x241px
>His watch has a battery
>>
>>61677373
>he has to wind his watch constantly
>>
>>61677385
>not using a watch powered by your body heat
>>
File: sassy_black_woman_laughing.jpg (141KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
sassy_black_woman_laughing.jpg
141KB, 1300x866px
>>61677385
>he doesn't know about self winding watches
>>
>>61677440
>having to constantly move to keep your watch wound
>no more 14 hour botw sessions
>>
>>61677440
inorite? Fucking plebs mang.
>>
can someone please explain to me what the point of these watches is? or at least what the point is supposed to be?

Anyone who would have this already has an iphone that they're craning their neck to stare at, at all times, irregardless of what's on their wrist.
>>
>>61677463

Masturbation should suffice if you decide not to leave your basement for a couple of days.
>>
>>61677466
that image is the edgiest god damned thing i have ever seen while at the same time celebrating what killed the original internet
>>
File: GasTheDegenerateScum.png (501KB, 592x591px) Image search: [Google]
GasTheDegenerateScum.png
501KB, 592x591px
>>61677526
>4chan
>destroyed the original internet
You don't belong here.
>>
>>61677553
4chan started to get pooular in 2005 that was the year i graduated highschool since then the internet has been on a steady decline but i really blame vloggers for that dodger was the only good vlogger cause she was the only one that was real on camera everyone else tried to copy her and failed
>>
>>61677286
There are low energy smartwatches with button batteries. They don't have color displays, they only have regular black-and-white LCDs. They have bluetooth though and can notify you of certain events. They even have heart rate monitor. They can last up to a year.

I just don't feel like I need a watch though.
>>
>>61677616
AOL destroyed the original internet in the early 90s. The internet that you personally interacted with first was not the original internet.
>>
>>61678710
>hurr durr DARPAnet is the original internet, if you weren't on DARPAnet you haven't been on the REAL internet
>>
>>61677286
Watches that last a year on a single battery can only show time and that's pretty much it. You can do tons of things with a smartwatch. They actually should have named them something other than a watch because they are so different from watches. One day they will be replaced with the phone itself, once you can bend a display and wrap the device around your wrist.

>>61677505
Watches are traditionally used on your less active hand. This is most likely so you won't break it. Masturbation usually happens on your dominant hand so your watch hand isn't moving that much.
>>
>>61678736
That's a real good non-point you got there.
>>
>>61678753
>Watches that last a year on a single battery can only show time and that's pretty much it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWwvOTkClTI

It lasts a fucking year and has BT 4.0, is IP68, has all sorts of notifications and heart rate monitor. Costs little more than $20.
>>
File: 1484882370999250[1].jpg (177KB, 1000x828px) Image search: [Google]
1484882370999250[1].jpg
177KB, 1000x828px
>>61678811
Pic related. Looks like dogshit though, I admit.
>>
File: F91W-1_large.png (70KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
F91W-1_large.png
70KB, 500x529px
>>61677286
>wearing the degenerate smartjew
>not using the halal option
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.