[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There's a wiiu emulator but there's no Vita emulator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1474400850847.gif (456KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1474400850847.gif
456KB, 221x196px
>There's a wiiu emulator but there's no Vita emulator
Why are the programmers/hackers that make emulators so fucking slow and lazy? Well /g/? I know some of you fucking emulator programming autists post here so fucking explain yourselves.
>>
>>61673637
Cemu devs have Wii U's source code
>>
gamecube, wii, wiiu all use a similar modified PowerPC G3 processor.

sage,

>>>/v/
>>
File: wallpaper-2029238.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-2029238.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>61673662
Not OP but the Vita was hacked on 3.60 right? So couldn't they just dump the firmware and reverse engineer it pretty easily?
>>
It's not so easy, you fucking cretin.
And why should we, people with actual skills, spend our time, just so ungrateful stupid fucks like you can play some games?
>>
>>61673714
stop posting on 4chan and go code my fucking emulator you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>61673637
If you want it so bad, do it yourself you fucking pussy
>>
>>61673733
why should someone create an emulator for some faggot like you, for free?
>>
>>61673751
cuz that's what you autists always do, now we both know that you're going to do it faggot, so close the window, open your fucking visual studio bullshit or gedit or whatever the fuck you fucking use to write code and get to giving me my free shit.
>>
>>61673770
how about this, actually buy the console and the games for it, instead of asking smart people to give you shit for free.
>>
>>61673785
Or how about you know you're gonna do it anyways you pussy-ass programmer so I'll just wait until you do.
>>
>everyone in this thread
>falling for some serious old school trolling
are you guys new to the internet or something?
>>
>>61673817
fuck off, get a job, and stop being poor
>>
>>61673675
Vita has only be partially hacked.

The firmware can be copied out , but the files are encrypted. The decryption is done by a separate chip, and that chip will refuse to decrypt system files.

Certain bootloader elements are by that time already wiped from memory, so no luck there either.

Each encrypted executable has a specifier where it originates from, and for system partition, the decryption fails atm.

https://wiki.henkaku.xyz/vita/F00D_Commands
>>
>>61673817
Wait sit lol
>>
>>61673637

Hacking vita would require either HLE of the firmware API, or ability to decrypt it.

First one is an incomplete task, second one is not achieved.

WiiU has been fairly thoroughly hacked even in its early days, and i assume all the the keys are already out. And it's likely to be an upgrade to the wii with not that many differences.

If you want to make it happen, stop being a lazy nigger and do something about it.
>>
>>61673825
Who do you think trolling who?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.