[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>provide thought out, detailed explanation as to why Apple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0151.jpg (47KB, 474x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0151.jpg
47KB, 474x385px
>provide thought out, detailed explanation as to why Apple is superior to android, using facts and logic
>android fanboy: b-but muh pajeet ROM!

Why are androidpajeets so delusional?
>>
everybody wants to justify the route they chose. if you owned an android tablet, you would either hate it and have nothing but awful things to say about it, or you would want to reaffirm that you made the right choice every opportunity you got.

apple fans do the same thing. and if you think you're somehow above this, you're probably even more delusional than pajeets
>>
>>61645595
>Why are androidpajeets so delusional?
It's the only thing that keeps them alive. If they stopped being delusional, they'd kill themselves for living such a sad and depressing life.
>>
>>61645620
Pajeet pls.
>>
>>61645644
kys
>>61645620
This. This is basic psychology 101.
>>
>>61645595
i own both apple and android products from similar markets, sony z3/iphone6 and a samsung galaxy tab/ipad2...ide say i use the galaxy tab more as the ipad2 is nearly on its last legs but i use the iphone 6 more because the z3 is a relic in relation to phones on the market now (and the battery is fucked and its laggy as fuck) i also have an imac from 2008 that is my shitpost machine and a windows 7 rig thats pimped to fuck (fell for all the memes. RGB,16gig all that shit) why people take a side on this is beyond me..both are great imo
>>
>>61645620
/thread
>>
File: tumblr_m98otyOjNT1ru1dcc.gif (417KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m98otyOjNT1ru1dcc.gif
417KB, 180x180px
>>61645595
>>
File: iPoor.png (328KB, 673x859px) Image search: [Google]
iPoor.png
328KB, 673x859px
>>61645595
Why are apple shills so obvious?
>>
>>61645806
when you can only afford one thing, the urge to justify your money spent at all costs goes way up
>>
It's not absolutely superior. But there are advantages.

>better apps
>more consistent and smoother user experience
>much better autocorrect

I only use a phone for text+talk+browser and a few other things like calendar, some small music-making apps, so I don't care about not being able to torrent, have a file manager, customise, drag and drop music, etc. For my limited needs, I prefer the nicer user experience.
>>
>>61645620
Not really.
You could've used product X and enjoyed, then tried product Y and enjoyed it but still realize X is better.
Or maybe Y is better.

The point is people are not retards with tunnel vision.
>>
File: BySYV0nIQAEgvuE.png (135KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
BySYV0nIQAEgvuE.png
135KB, 600x420px
>>61645595
>>provide thought out, detailed explanation as to why Apple is superior to android, using facts and logic
But you don't. Apple products lack many useful features people desire. They're price tags is also in no way justified with overall lower specs than most phones out there.

Also with things like bendgate and touch disease affecting all iPhones people have lost confidence in apple products.
>>
>>61645620
How about being content with ones purchase?
>>
>>61649931
i never said people are retards with tunnel vision. there's a bit of nuance between "people are perfectly rational" and "people are retarded" that you're evidently not willing to acknowledge.

people have biases. that's all i pointed out. biases don't make you retarded; they're just gaps in otherwise reasonable behavior.

don't act like an idiot. this whole post clarifying my first one was unnecessary to everyone except for you.
>>
>>61649985
0/10 bait
>>
>>61649955
what about it? choice-supportive bias is pretty well-studied.

what you're asking is like saying "how about if we distributed all of our surplus food to places where there's famine?". like sure, you've said a thing that grammatically parses, but it's not the way people work. i'm not advocating something; i'm just describing it.
>>
>>61650042
i can't help but respond to someone who otherwise seems earnest in his post. it took me all of a minute to write that, so it's not like it's some huge loss.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.