[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>what happened to windows? https://www.youtube.com/watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>what happened to windows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRV6PXB6QLk
>>
Cheaper to hire people in India.

They don't need to build bathrooms in the buildings.
>>
>>61637278
pajeets took over..
>>
>>61637278
This is going to bite MS in the ass when the last few OG people leave and nobody understands the Windows NT source code anymore. Hell, they're already getting to that point with 10.
>>
>not caring about developers developers developers
microsoft soon bankrupt and finished. poo goes in loo not ceo
>>
>>61637427
>Hell, they're already getting to that point with 10.
They've been at that point since the 80's.
The only thing keeping them afloat is their ability to throw money at problems.
>>
>>61637278
What's the problem?

Microsoft is going down while other American tech companies (Apple, Facebook, Alphabet, Tesla, etc) are going up.

So it's only natural for employees to switch jobs.
The only question is why did it take him 15 years?

The only people who will be hurt are those with no skills.
But fuck'em.
>>
>>61637278
Indians are better then Americans and Europeans.
>>
>>61637523
>indians are better than americans and europeans
no
>indians are cheaper than americans and europeans
yes
>>
>>61637278
>fat degenerate with 3 tvs as monitor
your thread is shit
>>
>>61637589
I agree the guy is a retarded prosumer who has more money than brains, I still think what happened to him and allegedly over hundred other employees speaks to Microsofts direction as of late.
>>
>>61637523

And that's why so many of them moves to Europe and America the moment they get a chance to leave India.
>>
>>61637278
>Video is from 2014..
Little late to post
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.