[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that stallman is a faggot. It's called Linux,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: faggot.jpg (73KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
73KB, 640x426px
Daily reminder that stallman is a faggot. It's called Linux, not gnu Linux.

gnu is nothing more than stealing ideas from UNIX and rewrite them in a faggot way.

>Given GNU's desire to replicate Unix, I think Bison was inevitable. I am bemused that some GNU people are so irritated that GNU's contribution to Linux is not recognized, but yet they have failed to recognize their debt to those of us who worked on Unix...
>Stephen C. Johnson (Creator of YACC, Lint etc).
>>
>>61632058
F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T
>>
>>61632058
i agree with the sentiment here but bison is a little more useful than yacc
>>
File: OPsmokingCrack.jpg (10KB, 211x238px) Image search: [Google]
OPsmokingCrack.jpg
10KB, 211x238px
>>61632058

faggot
>>
>>61632058
>but yet they have failed to recognize their debt to those of us who worked on Unix
it's the fucking u in gnu
you literally can't say gnu without paying tribute to unix
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNyMNDc8az8
Disgusting beach ball belly fuck
>>
>>61632058
>gnu is nothing more than stealing ideas from UNIX and rewrite them in a faggot way.
GNU / Linux is named that way because GNU implementation is used.

So you may blame maintainers for validating that "theft".
>>
File: saintignucius.jpg (31KB, 321x445px) Image search: [Google]
saintignucius.jpg
31KB, 321x445px
Thank you Anon, you are welcome to your point of view I guess. I was pointed to this thread a few hours ago and have just read it in my inbox.
For personal reasons, I do not browse the web from my computer. (I also have not net connection much of the time.) To look at page I send mail to a demon which runs wget and mails the page back to me. It is very efficient use of my time, but it is slow in real time.
>>
It's time to face the facts. Richard Stallman is nothing more than a whining, overly obese autistic manbaby who has not done anything beneficial for the computing OR technology world in the past 20 years. Seriously. Name something that RMS has done after 1995 besides bitching, crying, and moaning about bullshit that does not matter, or making some retarded, incomprehensible speech.

He demands that Linux be called GNU/Linux. That is fucking insane. The only reason GNU, GPL, and FSF are still a THING is because of Linus and the invention of Linux. If anything, Stallman should rename GNU to Linux/GNU, because without Linus, the GNU, GPL, and FSF would not be a thing anymore.

Stallman still has the fucking gonads to act like he's superior to everyone else. Saying shit such as "I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone" right after Steve Jobs' death. What an asshole. Stallman has not even programmed a single line of code since 2008, that was AFTER he essentially stopped in 1992.

He should be fucking grateful Linus stepped in to save his ass, and even allowing him to take partial credit for his achievements. If it wasn't for Linus, he would be nothing, he would probably be dead in a Burger King dumpster right now.

Besides, what has he ever even done? He claims to have written eMacs, but in reality he actually cloned gosmacs (the first eMacs that was made for UNIX). He didn't even write 50% of the code in eMacs.

You might say he wrote GCC and GDB, but the truth is that he initally wrote the C compiler, but now the vast majority for the same compiler is done by contributors.

He's a washed up, morbidly obese man who tries to stay relevant by having these retarded arguments that are similar to those found in the Soviet Union. Face it GNU/Freetards, Richard Stallman is a fat dickhead, and the only reason his name is still in the books is because of Linus's achievements.
>>
The only reason for this faggot to write a software is much license, muh freedom. He doesnt even enjoy coding like linus.

Linus created linux out of curiosity, faggot stallman created gnu out of sjw hippienees.
>>
File: gnulinux.jpg (196KB, 806x938px) Image search: [Google]
gnulinux.jpg
196KB, 806x938px
>>
>>61638073
he's a pedo too.
>>
>>61638240
rekt
>>
>>61638240
how can he recover from this lol
>>
>>61638240
>+Richard Stallman
If nothing else gave it away, this would
>>
>>61638240
>By my definition, an operating system is that software which provides and limits access to hardware ressources on a computer.
No that's a kernel.

>You seem to suggest that (more LOC) == (more important).
Linus Torvalds would never have such low-level pedantry

Everything is shitpost in this image
>>
>>61638797
linux kernel is capable of running by itself and it's useful, it's not like nt shit that needs shittons of other components to run.

with a small shell (1000 line) that can be written in one day you can start using linux.

gnu == bloatware anyways.
>>
File: clang.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
clang.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
when gcc will be BTFO by clang
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.