[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaming hardware is a Jewish meme prove me wrong. *pro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ACUnity02.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ACUnity02.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
Gaming hardware is a Jewish meme prove me wrong.

*pro tip you can't
>>
>>61628675
All consumerism is a Jewish meme. If you buy anything more than you need to get by in life, you're being jewed. You don't need the latest CPU, the latest GPU, a phone, a tablet, and a laptop, nor do you need a mechanical keyboard, or that new 4k monitor.
>>
>>61628836
>All consumerism is a Jewish meme.
/thread

OP burned
>>
>>61628836
whatever you say grandpa.
>>
>>61630381
good goy
>>
>>61630381
Look up Edward Bernays, my man.
>>
>>61628836
Sometimes you don't need those things, but you'd like them. People don't usually get jewed on their electronics. If anything bona fide competition has driven down the cost in the technology sector.

People get jewed on 30 year mortgages and student debt. That is long term enslavement. Buying a neat laptop is merely relief.
>>
>>61628675
It pretty much is. Not until new apis become mainstream mostly meaning Vulkan and getting rid of dx will cut down cpu overhead
>>
>>61630593
>Sometimes you don't need those things, but you'd like them.

See >>61630556

The consumer economy is a modern, deliberate invention because industrial manufacturers, high off the production boom from the world war, were worried about future overproduction since the average person tended to buy things based on need. Products were sold based on qualities like longevity and durability. Bernays (a jew btw, must be a coincidence), influenced by his uncle Freud's writings, developed ways to manipulate the masses to turn them from a "need" populace to a "want" populace, which made him very popular among corporations who wanted to keep their profits growing after the war was over.

You can rationalize it all you like, but if you're buying things just because you want them, and think they will make you happy, you're being jewed.

>Bernays' vision was of a utopian society in which individuals' dangerous libidinal energies, the psychic and emotional energy associated with instinctual biological drives that Bernays viewed as inherently dangerous given his observation of societies like the Germans under Hitler, could be harnessed and channeled by a corporate elite for economic benefit. Through the use of mass production, big business could fulfill the cravings of what Bernays saw as the inherently irrational and desire-driven masses, simultaneously securing the niche of a mass production economy (even in peacetime), as well as sating what he considered to be dangerous animal urges that threatened to tear society apart if left unquelled.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.