[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello guys! I learned web design and I had a couple of gigs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 594x247px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 594x247px
Hello guys!
I learned web design and I had a couple of gigs building sites so I could eat haha. But the thing is that I've been researching a lot about hacking/security. I guess I learned some exploits and very cool methods and a workaround around Kali. The thing is that I live in a country where there is no internet security culture (Mexico) and I feel that I could make some cash by doing some black hat stuff but I kinda am a moral fag. But I don't know if you kinda get the feeling as a geek where everyone wants to take advantage of your computer skills, dumber people than you treat you like crap. When freelancing my clients really sucked, the pay was crap, and to actually get them to pay is fucking hard, terrible experiences, people always try everything in order for not paying or paying less. I am not a master in Kali or whatsoever but I feel that with what I've learned I could actually do some damage to some people and do money in the meantime. What do you guys think or have you had similar experiences/thoughts?
>>
>>61623776
>in a country where there is no internet security culture
It's true for every country on earth.
>>
>>61623865
True, but I feel that in US, Canada or Russia people might be more aware of that. Maybe I need to travel more and leave this shithole
>>
>>61623776
>hello fellow kool kids
>i'm gonna be a leet haxxor just like you
>tell me how you do it, trust me, no can haz v& plox
>>
>>61624145
Wtf you talking about?
>>
literally hack WiFi and sell the passwords to people in range. if they don't have to pay for Internet anymore, they'll be more willing to pay you.
I don't know what kind of blackhat work you expect to freelance other than this. you could always learn to intercept packets on open wifi, but you don't seem that criminal.
>>
>>61623776
mate youve got a long way to go until anyone gonna pay you for anythin you can do, any remedial shit you learn (wifi hacking, windows user accounts hacking) most mongole techies can do..ive been hacking for 15+ years and had to get a bloody bsc degree just so people would hire me, even though im over qualified on ability. i got started on nmap many many years ago and learnt it until it was like my native language, all scripts the lot...alot of what i do now is pentesting for companies who are worried after these ransomeware efforts so im making a bit of cash (well the company that subs me is, but im flush from it too) unless your the next mitnick you got a long way to go.
>>
>>61626541
You're a skid too STFU
VR is the only true security field, if you're not finding 0day, you don't matter in security
>>
>>61626561
lmao, yeah right..youde be suprised how many people (who to be honest dont need much security) started shittin bricks over wannacry and the like..im comfy as fuck in what i do and its a breeze, as for 0days, unless your payed to look for it or one of these bugbounty dreamers theres no point, get a degree, sell yourelf as the next best leet haxxor at a startup security firm then charge silly money for doing random dmitry checks and some port scans for a few days.
>>
>>61626619
"There's no point"
Lmao, do you know how much you can sell 0day for?
Ms is paying 150k for a poc crash in hyper v, not even needing you to weaponize
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.