[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My iPod classic finally bit the dust and since they've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 61BVD9AAFkL._SL1500_.jpg (115KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
61BVD9AAFkL._SL1500_.jpg
115KB, 1500x1500px
My iPod classic finally bit the dust and since they've been discontinued, I'm looking for a new PMP. What do you use/recommend? I need at least 128GB storage or I would just use my phone
>>
>>61607778
Fix your iPod
>>
>>61607778
What's wrong with the iPod? If it's just the hard drive you'll get a little sad iPod icon and you can just replace it and restore with iTunes. Unless you know it's the main board then don't replace the iPod. I still have my 5th gen with the original hard drive from 2005.
>>
>>61608183
does this work with all models? I loved my iPod nano 5 but it died in like 2010
>>
>>61609185
It should. The iPod boots off of a little chip on the board which is where that sad iPod icon comes from. You can use iTunes to reinstall the iPod OS regardless of what's on the hard drive, even if it's empty. I highly recommend buying a $30 adapter board so you can use an SD card.
>>
>>61607778
iPhone + Spotify
We live in 2017 friend
>>
>>61611610
Fuck off
>>
>>61607778
fucking hipster faggot just use ur cell phone and a streaming service
>>
>>61611630
no
>>
fiio x1.
>>
>>61611610
>>61611630
>not memorizing songs in your head and playing them back
>brainlets
>>
Is it worth it to buy an older generation ipod at this point? I read that all the batteries are probably shit now. You think buying a shitty old ipod and replacing the battery and hard drive for a larger one would still be cheaper than just buying a newer pmp model?
>>
>>61612028
its going to reach around £50ish probably, and there are chink players for a lot less than that, so your call i suppose
>>
>>61612089
Oh sick, I didn't know it would be that cheap. Thanks anon. As plebby as it is to say I don't want to have to re-organize my music coming from itunes. It's not that I like itunes, it's just that I'm dreading having to organize all my songs if I have to get a different brand player.
>>
>>61612174
Fuck. I thought for sure I didn't just reiterate the same thing in that other sentence. Welp.
>>
>>61612174
It should be as easy as dragging your iTunes music folder onto your new PMP. I picked up a $10 LG android phone from BestBuy, it has an SD card slot so all I had to do was browse the device from my computer and drop my music library onto it. I organized the artists into genre folders for future convenience.
>>
>>61611691
someone posted the correct answer and nobody noticed
>>
File: IMG_20170722_181933205.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170722_181933205.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>tfw only half of the parts work
>>
>>61612028
Depends on the previous user, but I have two old iPods that still get amazing battery life. Just take your luck, and if it's shitty buy a replacement.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.