[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/g/ hates the NSA >unironically some of the best mathematicians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: OHr577N-.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
OHr577N-.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>/g/ hates the NSA
>unironically some of the best mathematicians and computer scientists work for the NSA

Explain this
>>
The best in their field doing the most harmful work
>>
>>61599786
/g/ is not frequented by quality mathematicians and programmers.
>>
Statists. I'm sure they're decent people. But they've decided to back the unknown. Instead of using their talents to uplift their control through the American principles of the free market, they've sworn allegiance the a proprietary legion. Weak men with weak fortitude chipping away at an even weaker constitution. They are the chains that bind our digital world.
>>
>>61599786
>people hate nazis
>unironically some of the best scientists and mathemeticians work for the nazis
Explain this
>>
Money buys people.
>>
>>61599861
Because only the best became scientist, and their merit was valued by everyone around them.

>>61599786
Because that's bullshit, and the NSA is just filled with the fags that couldn't get a real corperate well-paying job and are stuck sucking government cock for pennies.
>>
>>61599786
>THE STATE HATES BITCOIN
>IRONICALLY THE PROTOCOL PROTECTS PROPERTY BETTER THAN ANY STATE IN HISTORY
>>
>>61602403
Only as long as you do what the computer says.
kek
>>
>>61599814
The free market is your daughter selling her body to rich Persian men while still not being able to afford food.

Fuck the free market. People like your should be rounded up and killed so that your capitalist genes are purged from the gene pool.
>>
>>61599786
>unironically some of the best mathematicians and computer scientists work for the NSA
No they don't.
>>
>>61599802
fpbp
>>
>>61602525
strawman
>>
Yes and some of the smartest and most capable europeans were organising hitler's concentration camps.
>>
science and math are sin
>>
I absolutely hate the effect of what they do, but as a physicist, i would absolutely love to work at a place like that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.