[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a friendless neet learning to program and i realize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: pythagoras.jpg (72KB, 900x750px)
pythagoras.jpg
72KB, 900x750px
I'm a friendless neet learning to program and i realize that if i ever want to build anything of significance i'll have to work with other people.
Where do I find non nu-male cuck programming bros?

Feels like 90% of programmers fit the above description, maybe it's because programming is an inherently feminine activity.
it would explain why programming socks are so popular.
>>
>>61598311
we're your friends, you faggot.
like and subscribe to /dpt/, maybe check out your local Linux users group.
>>
>>61598311
I'm studying CS now and can confirm. I'm going to go into security, servers, networking in a program attached to the military.

I think that's the best chance of not pulling my hair out having to deal with generic homos.
>>
>>61598311
/dpt/, IRC, maybe local stuff.
programming communities are very strong, shouldn't take you very long to find a place you enjoy, e.g. some language's IRC channel or something
>>
>>61598311
Lets be bros. Just start learning scala and you can join the bro club.
>>
>>61598311
How many cucks you'll find depends on where you go and what you do.

don't use programming languages that emphasize the ((community)) like Ruby or even fucking Tulip and be careful with "modern languages" that feel like they need a CoC like Rust and Go.
don't do webdev or anything where you have to deal with many webdevs.

Areas that are mostly safe: low-level programming, generally anything involving hardware details like gpu programming or embedded systems or even demoscene programming, distributed systems, functional programming, security and safety related fields, high performance computing.
Those are things nu-males (women) aren't interested in.
>>
File: 1501150900961.png (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501150900961.png
6KB, 300x300px
>>61598311
just post interesting projects you want to work on and ask for help
>>
>>61598311
>maybe it's because programming is an inherently feminine activity
You what m8?
>>
>>61598416
did he died ?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.