[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WARNING: Installing the new Kaspersky Free AV connects your browser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: kaspersky.png (4KB, 336x279px) Image search: [Google]
kaspersky.png
4KB, 336x279px
Confirmed with uBlock Origin.

Enjoy your free botnet.
>>
>>61572680
>free antivirus
>antivirus
you deserve this.
>>
>>61572680
Where do I see this window in uBO? I thought that was just a uMatrix thing
>>
>>61572680
I'm not saying russian software isn't botnet-tier, but most AV software does this any time you use their web module. Does Kaspersky free have a web protection module?
>>
>>61572680
Is there a browser protection setting like on Malwarebytes? Try turning that off
>>
>>61572680
My guess is that this has something to do with the SSL Inspection.

>>61572751
The web protection module adds itself to the Trusted Root CAs so it can intercept and proxy any SSL/TLS traffic.

It does that so the AV can scan encrypted information in your browser session that otherwise might not get stopped until it executes on the machine.
>>
>>61572840
That sounds like a MITM / Botnet combo. Fuck that, sorry Russia.
>>
>>61572680
Any fucking moron who installs a fucking AV made by a Russian intelligence front company deserves whatever they get.
>>
>>61572881
It is an intentional MITM so the antimalware engine can scan encrypted browser traffic (rather than waiting until whatever drive-by malware starts writing to disk or executing some browser/plugin exploit).

Pretty much every single AV worth its salt nowadays does SSL/TLS inspection for web browser traffic in this exact same manner.

I have no idea if the AV joins you to the Russian botnet though.
>>
>>61572945
Only person that knows what he's talking about, everyone else is spreading FUD
>>
File: Untitled.png (34KB, 702x602px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
34KB, 702x602px
>>61572734
you need to enable it from here
>>
>>61572680
Don't all free anti antivirus do the same?
>>
>>61573297
Yes
>>
>>61572840
Lets get some sources. Easy enough to lets say compare traffic size over ssl.

Can you post 3rd party scripts? There is an objective way around all this autism
>>
>>61573240
Chrome kek
>>
>>61572945
Besides signatures and heuristics of dangerous culprits, if the root ca includes a locally hosted proxy for inspection, this isn't the demonic autism bearing threat that it is (automatically).
>>
>>61573348
Ungoogled Chromium actually, simply the best.
>>
>>61572945
>since the big-data-bases will have more numbers to work with to better hone the machine learning.

No, they even stated themselves that they are creating a botnet. Where do you think the data that is getting into this databases to train their neural networks is coming from?
>>
>>61573348
it's on firefox actually
>>
>>61573297
no
>>
>>61573240
How did you change your font like that anon? It looks thicker and much better.
>>
anyone who was stupid enough to install that FSB malware got what he deserves
>>
File: Untitled.png (47KB, 996x917px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
47KB, 996x917px
>>61573413
probably because of scaling
>>
File: comode.jpg (73KB, 928x423px) Image search: [Google]
comode.jpg
73KB, 928x423px
>>61572680
>not using pic related
>>
File: fix.png (33KB, 767x571px) Image search: [Google]
fix.png
33KB, 767x571px
ATTENTION NIGGERS YOU CAN REMOVE THIS BY UNCHECKING THIS.
>>
>>61573588
>winblows 10
fucking retard
>>
>>61572714
Fpbp

Linux users do not know this feel of installing a fucking antivirus

Our operating systems are antivirus by MOTHERFUCKING design
>>
>>61574520
So you're saying, all I have to do is fuck my mother (or perhaps yours), and I won't get viruses anymore?
>>
firewall is enough, you dont need antivirus
>>
Disable scan ssl or whatever equivalent it has.
Literal non-issues.
>>
So is it any good? Obviously no company is doing this out of the goodness of their hearts right? It's not just for advertising the paid version right? We're at least going to be datamined right?
>>
>>61573703
not this guy but win7 was pile of shit
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.