[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/2012-201 3-macbook-pro-users-0114

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.jpg (62KB, 745x483px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
62KB, 745x483px
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/2012-2013-macbook-pro-users-011456095.html
I'm gonna do it. My mac qualifies, only thing is I have a maximum of 83% charge. I need to lower that to below 80% in 24 hours.
2nd problem is the backup. I have carbon copy cleaner and superduper installed, the seagate backup plus software and of course time machine, the thing is my mac is tweaked as FUCK, mySIMBL and everything, and I don't wanna redo the configuration all over again. any tips ? advices ? also I am not in my country of origin I live in Japan now. Does that disqualifies me ? thanks niggies
>>
>>61571766
They won't check just replace it
>>
Buy an external HDD and just use Time Machine to backup your machine. That way when you boot the new machine, when it asks "How would you like to set up this Mac" you can click "Restore from a Time Machine Backup"
>>
>>61571766
>advices ?
>tweaked as FUCK, mySIMBL and everything
install gentoo

sj ded
>>
>>61571907
Good thanks. What about mySIMBL and my tweaks, does it keep them as well ? Thank you very much
>>
>>61571957
Speak english, what is this last command.
Be a 4chan patriot and at least say install clover neckbeard
>>
>>61571979
I just say that you are retarded, you fucking retard.
>>
>>61572018
You're obviously the autistic one here
>>
File: smile.png.jpg (11KB, 301x258px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png.jpg
11KB, 301x258px
>>61572073
I'm almost enjoying my anger.
>>
>>61571959
Yeah, it keeps everything. It's basically a system clone of your drive.

Also, I don't think you'll have much luck doing the replacement anymore. Plebbit is posting that Apple isn't doing the exchange anymore since the actual batteries restock has been moved up to mid-August.

Still worth a shot though. Unfortunately, I only have a 13" 2013 rMBP, which seems not qualified for the laptop exchange. Fugg me.
>>
Too late OP, you missed the boat. Apple is now refusing to hand out new rMBPs
>>
>>61572291
Source on that ?
>>
>>61572314
https://www.reddit.com/r/apple/comments/6plxy3/2012_macbook_pro_replacement_no_longer_works/dkqddef/
>>
>>61572332
Makes sense. Well, still worse a shot
>>
>pay the standard $199 battery charge in order to receive the replacement
the state of literal retards
>>
I should lie about this shit maybe. Pretend that I went to another Apple Store and people told me I could get a replacement.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.