[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get into a digatal gun safe if I've forgotten the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
11KB, 384x384px
How do I get into a digatal gun safe if I've forgotten the code amd the key?
>>
>>61561722
a really big power saw
>>
give it back jamal
>>
drill a large hole in the top, fill the safe with water then slip sticks of dynamite down the hole.

or you can just give it back
>>
File: 1497783704187.jpg (645KB, 1190x1684px) Image search: [Google]
1497783704187.jpg
645KB, 1190x1684px
Ask /k/ those things are usually shit.
>>
>>61561722
give it back tyrone
>>
A decent crowbar should be all you need. This is why it's important to install safes properly bolted down and oriented so that it's impossible to get the leverage needed to lever it open.
>>
>>61562217
You can't crowbar open any decent gunsafe. The doors are at least 3 inches thick, tight fitting, and have bolts in 3 of the 4 sides on most. There would be no way in hell to pry mine open for just those reasons. Though yes should be bolted to the wall.

Just call a locksmith OP. If it's your safe that's the only decent answer. Also, don't buy digital safes.
>>
>>61561722
Call up the company you ordered the safe from. They may be able to give you a code or key that will unlock the safe, assuming you can prove you're the original purchaser.

Generally speaking though, these cases are pretty fucking flimsy and you can get through them with 10 minutes work. My own safe exists primarily to meet gun law requirements in my country, rather than a genuine means of keeping any property safe from thieves.
>>
>>61561722
Plasma torch
>>
Try finding something that will short the lock out (i.e. a taser). If i remember right, the lock will open when its shorted out
>>
>>61561722
give it back Da'Quan
>>
File: burning-lance-uses2.jpg (362KB, 620x415px) Image search: [Google]
burning-lance-uses2.jpg
362KB, 620x415px
>>61561722
Thermal lance
>>
Thermite
Drill press
Try shooting it until it works
Smash the handle with a sledge hammer
Reciprocating saw on the hinges
Angle grinder on the hinges
Can't think of the name of the tool but it's basically an electric chisel that oscillates, use that on the hinges
>>
>>61561722
hand it back jamal
>>
>>61561722
you call the manufacturer, tyrone.
>>
>>61561722
Shoot it
>>
with a strong magnet, if the mechanism works with a solenoid.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.