[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://qz.com/1032018/dharavi-diar y-what-happens-when-girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

https://qz.com/1032018/dharavi-diary-what-happens-when-girls-in-one-of-the-worlds-largest-slums-start-coding-and-building-apps/

watch out, boys
>>
>>61558435
>Be Indian
>Make rape apps
>>
>>61558533
>Make app that plays a loud siren to call for help when you get raped
>All it does is attract more rapists

Such is life in India
>>
File: aa24jb1k.jpg (24KB, 400x400px)
aa24jb1k.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>61558435

Wow. She's so unique. A girl! WHO CAN CODE! AND SHE EVEN COMES FROM VERY POOR FAMILY!

She must be first of her kind to ever born on this planet.

Because being poor, girl and having hands to code is so unique.
>>
>>61558625
They can't even code. They use that mit app-maker. Looks like a cash grab or something. Probably pizza related, since the dude drives around in a van to different communities mentoring small female girls.
>>
>>61558435
App idea:
App that tracks where you and other people shit, so when you need to shit it leads you to the place with the least amount of shit.

When taking a shit people would click the shitting now button. The app would note the geolocation of your shit and then that information would be collected and a map of shit would be made. This map can be displayed to others with the app or used in the in-app algorithm to find the least shit on area.

The genius of the app would be that the app takes into account how long ago the person shat and the average time it takes for the shit to deteriorate based on temperature and weather conditions in the area.
>>
>>61558435
India Bollywood : slum girls Valley
>>
>Alerts when it’s your turn to collect water from the public tap

What?
>>
>>61558693
It's feel good virtue signaling
>>
Great. This will reduce the general ignorance towards technology among young girls, so I don't really understand how someone could be against this.
>>
>>61558707
>App idea:
>App that tracks where you and other people shit, so when you need to shit it leads you to the place with the least amount of shit.
>When taking a shit people would click the shitting now button. The app would note the geolocation of your shit and then that information would be collected and a map of shit would be made. This map can be displayed to others with the app or used in the in-app algorithm to find the least shit on area.
>The genius of the app would be that the app takes into account how long ago the person shat and the average time it takes for the shit to deteriorate based on temperature and weather conditions in the area.
made my day thank you anon
>>
>hurrdurr women in STEM
>CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE I MADE ON WIX
>I'M KARLIE KLOSS
>sudo cd
>ls
>mkdir 'Designated Shitting Street'

I dunno man, India has a lot more problems that need to be faced.
>>
File: 035 - qb0ttu5.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
035 - qb0ttu5.png
448KB, 900x900px
They are called applications, not "apps."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>mfw India is worse than fucking Africa
>>
File: smug.jpg (9KB, 248x233px)
smug.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>61558435
>A mother-daughter workshop was held to “break the taboo of menstruation,”
>>
>>61558906
App is short for application.
>>
It's also funny because none of this "lol more girls in stem" shit has anything to do with helping women. It's all about driving down wages in tech and the retard feminists go along with it.
>>
>>61558906
The term "app" has been used since before you were born, dumb frogposter
>>
knowing the basics of programming is no more impressive than knowing algebra or calculus.

i wish this "girl power" programming meme would die.
>>
File: 0520 - TgArfB6.png (59KB, 525x488px) Image search: [Google]
0520 - TgArfB6.png
59KB, 525x488px
>>61558918

Yes. It's still stupid and shouldn't be used. I fucking hate this trend it makes me so mad.
>>
>>61558435

The "everybody should code" cancer needs to die.
>>
>>61558693
>Probably pizza related

You /pol/tards need to die in flames along with your Japanese CP.
>>
>>61558964
That's some hot opinion right there.
>>
File: 1480529706908.jpg (16KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1480529706908.jpg
16KB, 251x242px
>>61558618
>>
>>61558876
Why do girls need the extra effort?
>>
>>61559119
this
>>
>>61558907
It's full of Indians after all.
>>
>>61559119
Why would anyone care? It's in India.
>>
>>61558435
>vaginakin doing logically demanding work
Lmao. Could you imagine?
>>
File: Smug.png (3KB, 300x300px)
Smug.png
3KB, 300x300px
>>
>>61558964
You trying to say VisiCalc shouldn't have been the killer app of the 80s?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.